~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/recived~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Today is mail day!! There is just one person that still needs to mail.
A reminder PM will go out later this afternoon.

I just received a package from BELLEDOZER!! Love the box of sox covered with all brightly colored butterflies!!! So Springy and cheerful especially today because it's a little dank and dreary here!! I received 10 PAIRS!! :woohoo:
They are such great colors:
1. a pair with white background and pastel color flowers down the side,
2. a pair with a white background that has pastel dots an circles on it,
3 .a plain white pair (always need white!)
4. A pastel striped pair,
5. a pink and white checked pair,
6. a dark grey colored pair with geometric patterns,
7. a forrest green pair also with a geometric pattern on the side ,
8. an aqua pair with a sheep jumping over the fence (sooo cute)
9. and a stripped pair that matches the colors in the pair with the sheep
10 and last but not least a white pair with the Canadian Flag on them!!!
Phew! What a list!!:) I love every single pair!! :thumbsup2 Now to keep them away from my DD!!:scared1::rotfl::lmao:
THANK YOU PATRICIA SO MUCH!!:hug::thanks:

I got my socks today from Betty (bettyann29). I got a pair of stay-at-home Easter socks, a pair of St. Patrick's Day socks, a pair of socks with hearts all over them and a pair of no show socks with little chicks on them.

Thank you!

Donna

you're welcome! Im glad you liked them..

Hi Everyone!! Just to let you all know that I received my package from Meriweather today. I received 7 prs of socks! I received a red pair with silver snowflakes, a pair of Santa socks, a cute pink pair with a bunny on them, a bright pink pair with hearts on them, a pair of bright orange with large brightly coloured polka dots, a funky green pair with flowers, and a lime green pair with turtles. On top of all that I also received a nice blue pen, a bookmark, and callus remover for my feet. Thanks so much for all the goodies Meriweather, I loved them all, and really appreciate the thought and care you put into the package. Dzee, I'm glad you loved all the socks you received from me, and hope that all of you have a great day!!

Trish

Hi Everyone!! Just to let you all know that I received my package from Meriweather today. I received 7 prs of socks! I received a red pair with silver snowflakes, a pair of Santa socks, a cute pink pair with a bunny on them, a bright pink pair with hearts on them, a pair of bright orange with large brightly coloured polka dots, a funky green pair with flowers, and a lime green pair with turtles. On top of all that I also received a nice blue pen, a bookmark, and callus remover for my feet. Thanks so much for all the goodies Meriweather, I loved them all, and really appreciate the thought and care you put into the package. Dzee, I'm glad you loved all the socks you received from me, and hope that all of you have a great day!!

Trish

:yay: Glad it arrived, Trish. Hope you and your feet are happy :teeth:

:goodvibes My DD just called from college.. Here package arrived:banana: She is soooo excited.
She got 4 pairs of the cutest socks ever ( her words)
Disney socks:banana: Her roomate took a pair and was running around saying"these are mine":rotfl:
Then she also got a bag of jellybeans...her favorite movie of all time is ELF.
These jellybeans were from Gimbals(sp?) so she was going crazy because that is were the movie was made:lovestruc
I am sorry but she couldnt find a card or note. then agian she was riping open the package like a 4 year old on Christmas so she might have missed it. But Thank you to who sent it...she is 19 but swears it was the Easter Bunny because (HE) would be the only one who a knew all her favorites:lmao:

Hey, guys!!! :wave2:

Received my package today from Donna, "DJT". Here's what was enclosed:
1 pair brown striped bamboo/aloe socks (to soften feet) -- I need these!!! ;)
1 Pair white with red hearts
1 pair red with a girl on them (loves me/loves me not) -- so cute!!
1 pair black with kitties on them and recycle symbol :hippie:
1 pair red with reduce, reuse, re-gift (lol---that makes me laugh) :rotfl:
1 pair white with yellow chicks that have wobbly eyes :laughing:
1 pair pink bunny socks :yay:
1 pair white "Kiss me I'm Irish"
1 pair white spring time polka dots
2 pairs white/pink keds arch support socks

Donna, I absolutely love these!!! Thank you sooo much!!! :hug:

Have to share a funny story....I have a 1 yr old Shih Tzu (my baby) and when I got the box, he went absolutely crazy!!! No sooner had I got the box open than he had swiped a pair and took them to his "hiding place" and came back for more!!! :lmao: Now this is so funny because last week, I went to do laundry and couldn't find many pairs of my DBF's socks. I asked him where they were and he said they should be in the basket. We were left with the sock mystery until my little guy took off with this pair, and we found a WHOLE SOCK STASH!!!! :yay: He had been taking the socks unknowingly and hiding them under the couch! :headache: We now know that he loves socks and not to put them in the basket because he WILL get them! :laughing: Just had to share!!!

Thanks again, Donna, for the great exchange!!!!

:rotfl: That is too funny!! Our furbabies can do the strangest things sometimes.
Sounds like a great package!!

Hey, guys!!! :wave2:

Received my package today from Donna, "DJT". Here's what was enclosed:
1 pair brown striped bamboo/aloe socks (to soften feet) -- I need these!!! ;)
1 Pair white with red hearts
1 pair red with a girl on them (loves me/loves me not) -- so cute!!
1 pair black with kitties on them and recycle symbol :hippie:
1 pair red with reduce, reuse, re-gift (lol---that makes me laugh) :rotfl:
1 pair white with yellow chicks that have wobbly eyes :laughing:
1 pair pink bunny socks :yay:
1 pair white "Kiss me I'm Irish"
1 pair white spring time polka dots
2 pairs white/pink keds arch support socks

Donna, I absolutely love these!!! Thank you sooo much!!! :hug:

Have to share a funny story....I have a 1 yr old Shih Tzu (my baby) and when I got the box, he went absolutely crazy!!! No sooner had I got the box open than he had swiped a pair and took them to his "hiding place" and came back for more!!! :lmao: Now this is so funny because last week, I went to do laundry and couldn't find many pairs of my DBF's socks. I asked him where they were and he said they should be in the basket. We were left with the sock mystery until my little guy took off with this pair, and we found a WHOLE SOCK STASH!!!! :yay: He had been taking the socks unknowingly and hiding them under the couch! :headache: We now know that he loves socks and not to put them in the basket because he WILL get them! :laughing: Just had to share!!!

Thanks again, Donna, for the great exchange!!!!

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. Thanks for sharing your story. Made me laugh! :rotfl:

got my package today from Maryke..:banana:

I got:

cute short pink socks with monkeys on them
pr of pink socks with big monkey
pr of light pink/lime green stripes
pr socks that says Boys: Go Away! :rotfl:
pr white socks with pink cancer awareness ribbons on them
pr soft blue socks with polka dots :lovestruc very soft!
package of 3 flirty fun footies.. 2 of them have flowers on them and the other is solid blue

thank you so much!! I love every pair of them.. Now to keep my DD's out of them.. we all wear the same size shoes/socks and they steal my stuff all the time.. These will go into my drawer.. :cloud9: You made my day!!

Got my package today from Flakypuff

I got

an egg filled with m&ms Yummy
a manicure set
a pair of polkadot socks
a pair with an apple that says bite me I love these
a pair with cute frogs on them
a green, purple and blue pair I love these too my fav colors
and a pair that has stripes on them

Thanks so much

I received mine today from Cruisin, Robin.
8 pairs :woohoo:

white pair with Canadian flag
red pair with an "N" on it and a crown over the N :yay:
grey pair with white, light blue and navy paisley designs
blue pair with red bird and swirls
black pair with ?? on it. yellow and gray....looks like a flag design, but not sure :confused:
lime green and white striped shortie ones
lavendar, white, yellow, aqua, lime green striped shorties
light lavendar shorties

Also included a Canada pen and a Tigger and Roo pencil
AND a cute placemat with Minnie and Mickey grilling on it. (I have the matching tumbler and salt and pepper shakers :yay: )

Thank you, Robin. It is all great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter