~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :woohoo:

Be sure and post here when you mail out AND when you receive so I can mark you off the list.
And PLEASE tell us what you got! We LOVE to hear!! ::yes::
Mail date is February 21.....please be one time

Have fun!!

I'll be shopping on Sunday. I apologize in advance for going overboard, but I suspect I'll also be buying extra socks for ME too!! This is an awesome exchange idea. ^___^

Yes.... It never seems this snow will.melt >_< I am so ready for spring! :)
Anyways... I got my name and hope to shop today!

And my package is ready to go. I'll post again when it is officially on it's way!

My package went in the mail today. I've been told to expect it delivered "within 14 days". On previous track record, it should get there next week (I hope).

My package went out today and should be headed to its destination soon. The tracking info hasn't been updated yet so I have no eta. :sad2: Just a note: The return label on mine will be from a business so the receiver will think they received something they never ordered from a strange place. LOL. I sent it from my work. Hope that was ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter