• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov. 2011

Hi Disneybex What dates are you going in November. Where there any blackout dates for November?
Planning a trip for November and wondering what dates they will offer for FD.

We're going for 3 weeks in November and we have free dining (staying at OKW for the same price as CSR) but we didn't use any pin - is that because we are in the UK?

yes - UK WDW has a different offer to US WDW. the UK deal is a general public deal not needing a PIN

We are going this Nov! I booked AKL CL for our 10th anniv. I am hoping for a pin or disc code. We have used a disc code each trip & I have received a bunch of pin code over the past few yrs, but have never fallen over dates we are going. I hope to get some sort of discount!

Okay, so I actually got a pin code in the mail today! Except it was for free dining thru 8/13/11. That doesn't help us for Nov! So I guess I'll keep hoping...

I received the 40/35/35% off rooms PIN that expired on 2/28 which had dates through Dec then I also received a free DP PIN that expires 4/30 with dates through Aug.

No idea why I got so lucky. I was in WDW in 2009 and 2010 but hadn't booked anything for 2011 -- I'm wondering if that triggered something.

I received the 40/35/35% off rooms PIN that expired on 2/28 which had dates through Dec then I also received a free DP PIN that expires 4/30 with dates through Aug.

No idea why I got so lucky. I was in WDW in 2009 and 2010 but hadn't booked anything for 2011 -- I'm wondering if that triggered something.

So no free dining for November?

So no free dining for November?

So far no public code. The only direct PIN I've heard of for Oct-Dec was this one that expired on 2/28/11 with 35/35/40% off.

Typically, the 4th quarter discounts don't come out until at least October. Last year was the earliest they ever came out, and that was in July...though they have been putting the discounts out earlier each year.

So far no public code. The only direct PIN I've heard of for Oct-Dec was this one that expired on 2/28/11 with 35/35/40% off.

Typically, the 4th quarter discounts don't come out until at least October. Last year was the earliest they ever came out, and that was in July...though they have been putting the discounts out earlier each year.

Right. I should have said, "No free dining for November . . . yet".

I got the same two pins via email.

Anyone who uses these have an idea when they may post the Nov 2011 crowd calendar? I've been watching easywdw.com but they're only through Sept.

Probably by June...You can look at the 2010 calendar for November and get a decent idea of how the crowd trends usually go for that month...but not the accurate park hours...

I got the same two pins via email.

I got the first one by email, and the free dining by snail mail just yesterday, and I did visit in 2009, 2010, and have a trip booked for 2011! Who knows . . .:confused3

Now if I could only get a tag!;)

I received the pin for 35/35/40 through 12/24 (expired 2/28) but our week was blacked out. We are going 11/8-11/13.

What are the chances of other discounts that will include our dates? If they were blacked out for this pin, will they be blacked out for the other discounts too? I have a Disney Visa & an AP so I'd be happy with any discount. Hoping to stay deluxe for an anniversary trip... but getting antsy to get something booked.

I received the pin for 35/35/40 through 12/24 (expired 2/28) but our week was blacked out. We are going 11/8-11/13.

What are the chances of other discounts that will include our dates? If they were blacked out for this pin, will they be blacked out for the other discounts too? I have a Disney Visa & an AP so I'd be happy with any discount. Hoping to stay deluxe for an anniversary trip... but getting antsy to get something booked.

Just because one code has blackout dates doesn't mean it changes. However, the week you are going is "Jersey Week", which would make it slightly less likely. However, i know in the past there have been discounts that covered that week, so you really just have to wait and see like the rest of us.

SkierPete

Just because one code has blackout dates doesn't mean it changes. However, the week you are going is "Jersey Week", which would make it slightly less likely. However, i know in the past there have been discounts that covered that week, so you really just have to wait and see like the rest of us.

SkierPete

Thanks SkierPete! I had kind of ruled out being eligible for any discounts so I'm glad to hear there might be a chance. I guess I'll just join the rest of you in the waiting game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter