• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

FE Update

Group 1 has been closed and the updated list with counts sent out by PM. I will start a Group 2 (late comers) for any new requests to participate. Group 2 (late comers) will close late October.

Teamboat - Hi, your post count has gone down below 10 so I haven't been able to PM you the updated list. Please use the following link to post enough to increase your message count: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Please let me know after your post count is up to 10 again, so I can send you the updated list.

Please add us to your second FE group?

Please add us to your second FE group?
Hi I'll be happy to add you! I'm organizing the FE through PM (private message) so click on my user name to the left of this post and click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me. Send me your stateroom and who is participating in the FE, and if there are any allergies. we are keeping things simple and secure so not asking for any personal information. Just D for Disney or Darling and then the relationship to you and ages for kids. For example: DD(13) is 13 year old daughter, DS(20), is 20 year old son, DMil Mother in Law, DH is Husband, etc.

Teamboat, if you are no longer interested in participating in the FE, please let me know.

Has anyone else heard whether Teamboat is still on our cruise or wanting to participate in the FE?

I'm not sure if yall know but we do have a facebook group for this cruise. I don't know how to post the link but it is Wacky WONDERs cruising the Bahamas if you want to search for it. There are over 140 members on the page.

:cool1: We have the handmade portion of our FE's completed! I just need to package things up and it's all ready to go. How's it going for everyone else?

I'm trying to sign up for FE for the Nov 13 Wonder cruise out of Galveston. Help!
:welcome: Hi, I'm organizing the FE's using PM (private message). You need to have posted at least 10 times to be able to send a PM. Just do what others have done and post multiple times counting down until you get to ten in the test board that is for this purpose: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Once you have gotten to 10, you can click on my disboard name to the right of my post and on the pop-up click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me.

In the PM please include who you are traveling with, for example in the past I've traveled with my sister and my children so I was traveling with (DSis, DS(16), DD(9), another example if traveling with husband and kids would be DH, DD(5), DS(3)) and whether anyone has any allergies we need to be aware of.

I'm not sure if yall know but we do have a facebook group for this cruise. I don't know how to post the link but it is Wacky WONDERs cruising the Bahamas if you want to search for it. There are over 140 members on the page.

I cant find the Facebook group by searching Wacky Wonders cruising the Bahamas......

FE Update

If I haven't heard from Teamboat by the start of October, I will remove them from group 1 as I haven't been able to contact them or share the completed list with them. If someone knows them from some other forum please ask them if they are still interested in participating in the Disboard FE group.

Additionally, I have had 2 people request to be added, but then disappear before giving me the information needed to add them. My guess is they have decided not to participate or have joined another forum and are participating in their groups. By the start of October if no one provides the information to be added, I'd like to move K&J from the late comers group to Group 1 as a replacement of Teamboat.

Last but not least, I will have to cut off all changes by mid-October as we are leaving early to spend some time with friends before the cruise.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Hi I'll be happy to add you! I'm organizing the FE through PM (private message) so click on my user name to the left of this post and click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me. Send me your stateroom and who is participating in the FE, and if there are any allergies. we are keeping things simple and secure so not asking for any personal information. Just D for Disney or Darling and then the relationship to you and ages for kids. For example: DD(13) is 13 year old daughter, DS(20), is 20 year old son, DMil Mother in Law, DH is Husband, etc.
I am having trouble trying to private message you. We would like to be part of a fish extender group for the cruise.

Thanks for the info on the facebook page.
Had a little trouble finding it until I searched by group. Duh!

Looking forward to the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter