nov 12-21 trip

old feller

DIS Veteran
My wife and I just returned home from stay at pop century.Great trip in all.All cast members were fantastic.Parks were great even though crowded.
83 degrees almost all week...came home to cold weather in Pa.( wow). Did rope drop everyday except one off day.Had pre opening breakfast ressies 3x at be our guest.We shared a meal and it was enough food for two.Proceeded to mine train directly and was let in at 15 minutes before opening for extra ride on mine train everyday.Once we got out it was 30 minute wait and we proceeded to peter pan and pooh with almost no wait.Fast pass worked great,no problems with magic bands.Had quick service dining plan and everything was good.Enjoyed pop century very much.Watched movies by the pool twice and they gave out bags of popcorn.Nice sight seeing walks thru pop and art of animation..with awesome themes.One
Epcot day we toured for 6 or 7 hours and left and had a great time at the boardwalk.Rented surry bike and rode for half an hour(fyi..two uphill battles along the way..hard but do able.Ate at the bakery and enjoyed it by the water.Went to disney springs on off day (Sunday) was too crowded for us by three or so.Seeing work on avatar land and new night time show at animal kingdom.We plan on waiting two years or so to go back.....cannot wait..lol.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter