• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov. 10, 2013-4 Night Bahamian Dream

Almost to the 120 day mark! Anyone lucky enough to be Platinum? After my B2B sailings, I'll be one cruise away from Platinum! So close...yet so far...come on 105 days!!! :banana:

Almost to the 120 day mark! Anyone lucky enough to be Platinum? After my B2B sailings, I'll be one cruise away from Platinum! So close...yet so far...come on 105 days!!! :banana:

I know right?!!! Soon we will be in the double digits!!!! I'm working on our budget for the trip. We just got back from a visit to DC, PA, and NYC and I spent way too much. So I'm gonna have to budget pretty tightly these next few months.

What's Platinum? This is only our second cruise and as of right now, not sure when we will do another after this one.

I know right?!!! Soon we will be in the double digits!!!! I'm working on our budget for the trip. We just got back from a visit to DC, PA, and NYC and I spent way too much. So I'm gonna have to budget pretty tightly these next few months.

What's Platinum? This is only our second cruise and as of right now, not sure when we will do another after this one.

Oh, what a fun trip! It's been ages since I've been up there but I loved it! DH just got back from NYC but I didn't get to go because it was DD's last week of school. :(

Platinum is currently the top level for the Castaway Club. You're Silver if you've sailed at least once but less than five times, Gold if you've sailed 5-9 times, and platinum if you've sailed 10 or more times. Basically, the higher you go, the more perks you get. I'm gold right now so we get some extra gifts in the stateroom, a reception with the captain, and can begin booking excursions at 105 days out. If you click on the Castaway Club link at the top of the DCL website, you can see all the different benefits. After our two November cruises, I'll just need one more to be platinum! Now I just need to come up with a way to convince DH to let me do it! ;)

snip --> I THINK I've PM'd everyone who has mentioned even being remotely interested in doing the FEE (or anyone who just wanted to know what it is! ;) ) so if you haven't heard from me, PM me or email me at katiepetty@hotmail.com and I'll send the link your way. :dance3:<--

Miss Katie, for the FEE list do you think we could add a column for "Favourite Character"? :grouphug:

I was just reading elsewhere that the Christmas tree lightings, and other Christmas-y goings-on start to take place on DCL on Nov. 12, so that's right in the middle of our cruise. Anyone know anything about this? Will we luck out?? :santa:

This will be my first time setting foot on any cruise ship, on Florida soil, and WDW all in one trip! I booked this back in January for my son's 9th birthday. He doesn't know we're going to WDW after the cruise...that's a bonus for him. We are looking forward to cruising, eating, and snorkeling. It's just me and the kiddo on this trip...hubby staying home, but I have traveled much of the world on my own before the "baby" came along. And now he's almost 9!

And, I'm taking hubby on a carnival cruise in March, so he won't feel left out :love:

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:rotfl::cheer2:

~Brenda (LadyBowie)

Disney Dream and WDW 11/10/13
Carnival Inspiration 3/7/14 Mexico

This will be my first time setting foot on any cruise ship, on Florida soil, and WDW all in one trip! I booked this back in January for my son's 9th birthday. He doesn't know we're going to WDW after the cruise...that's a bonus for him. We are looking forward to cruising, eating, and snorkeling. It's just me and the kiddo on this trip...hubby staying home, but I have traveled much of the world on my own before the "baby" came along. And now he's almost 9!

And, I'm taking hubby on a carnival cruise in March, so he won't feel left out :love:

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:rotfl::cheer2:

~Brenda (LadyBowie)

Disney Dream and WDW 11/10/13
Carnival Inspiration 3/7/14 Mexico

Wow! That's a lot of firsts for one trip! It's going to be awesome!

In case some of you aren't on the Facebook page, it was announced yesterday that our cruise will be the first with Christmas decorations! I'm so excited!

Wow! That's a lot of firsts for one trip! It's going to be awesome!

In case some of you aren't on the Facebook page, it was announced yesterday that our cruise will be the first with Christmas decorations! I'm so excited!

Now that's exciting!!!

Hi! I just joined the discussion board and asked to join the fb group page. This is our 2nd cruise on the Dream and we can't wait until November!!

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this November. We are both Silver Castaway members and want to join the FE group. This is new for us but we are super excited. Can you send info? Thanks :)

Welcome to the group. My DH and will also be celebrating our anniversary. Note sure if we will be joining in the FE group. We are going with 10 other friends nd family so I'm not sure if we will be doing the FE. We did do it on our September Disney cruise out of NYC to Canada and really enjoyed it.

Linda

Our 1 year anniversary is Nov.10. We cruised last year for our honeymoon and are excited to be back!! Especially excited for the Christmas theme!

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this November. We are both Silver Castaway members and want to join the FE group. This is new for us but we are super excited. Can you send info? Thanks :)

Welcome Cinderella0425! Since you're new to disboards, I can't send you a PM yet with the FEE info. Can you email me at katiepetty@hotmail.com and I'll send you the link?

The FE group is FINALLY growing!! As we get nearer to the pay by date and the numbers grow, I'll determine if/how to split it into groups and what the cutoff date(s) will be. This is my first time coordinating a FEE so if anyone has any ideas or input, I'm definitely open! Right now I'm thinking of keeping groups to less than 15 cabins each (unless we only have 20 total or something) to keep it manageable but if you want to be in multiple groups you can. I'd also considered splitting it by deck or by ship location (forward, mid, aft) to save on walking distance for delivering. It will all depend on how many people sign up I think.

Getting so excited! DH will be up late tonight so he is tasked with checking into Palo brunch. I've heard they only do it one day on the 4-night sailings but on the website there's no mention of Palo brunch, only Remi brunch (and that's $30 more per person). Crossing my fingers that I've heard correctly and that there's still some availability!

Ok, so here's some info for those of you who can't get into the planning center to book yet.

- Pirate night is scheduled for Day 3, Nassau Day.
- ALL family cabanas are booked and all but 2 cabanas on serenity bay are booked.
- Palo does have brunch on our sea day for $20/person from 10-12:30 and there is still currently availability but I can't see how much
- The Ultimate Indulgence Spa Package is sold out

Let me know if there's anything else you want to know! :-)

Hello eveyone... My wife and I will be on this sailing...this will be our third Disney cruise(second on the Dream)... we will be bringing our DS.. He will have just turned one.. we are so excited to experience this with him..we will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary.

A very big welcome agoofybeast. You are going to be cruising with a great bunch of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter