• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov. 10, 2013-4 Night Bahamian Dream

My organizing skills are far from superior! Seriously, this is my first Disney cruise and I think some one who has at least already participated in a FE would make a better organizer! But I'll do it if no one else wants to.....

I've only participated it one and that was last year. I enjoyed it, but felt I went way out with my FE gifts to others compared to some. It was my first time and I went off of ideas I found on the site. I'd be more than welcome to help you the best I can, if there is interest :)

I've never coordinated a FE before but I've participated before and think I can handle the organization. Pls let me know if you're interested in doing the FE and I'll PM you the link to the sign up sheet. :-)

I've never coordinated a FE before but I've participated before and think I can handle the organization. Pls let me know if you're interested in doing the FE and I'll PM you the link to the sign up sheet. :-)

We are definitely in :)

Leilani
Stateroom 2012
Children: Malakai (7) Temperance (5)

Katie - yes, count me in too and I'll look for your PM. Thanks for doing this! :flower3::thumbsup2

Where is everyone staying the night before the cruise?

Last year, we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. Not sure if we are staying there again or else where. After the cruise, we will be at AOA for two nights!

We're staying the night before and two nights after at a timeshare that I own in Sebastian. Sebastian is just north of Vero Beach. It's probably an hour to an hour and half away from Port Canaveral so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else but hey...since I already own it we may as well use it! :rolleyes1

Hey everyone! First time cruiser (ever) and brand new to DIS boards!

Cruising w/ my DD (12), parents and 4 of my neighbors & their families (not all in one cabin of course, ha!). Should be a good time! We're all super excited and counting down the days!

We are spending three nights at the Beach Club Villas at WDW ... we always stay on property for a few nights before a cruise since we are vacation club owners at Beach Club and Saratoga Springs. Makes for a nice relaxing arrival at port. :goodvibes

Where is everyone staying the night before the cruise?

Last year, we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. Not sure if we are staying there again or else where. After the cruise, we will be at AOA for two nights!

Count us in! I am only just catching on to how this FE thing works but I know our daughter will love it!!! What do you need?

Also, we are staying at SSR for 3 nights before the cruise, VAK for 9 nights after, and then 3 nights at HHI!

Hey y'all! I'm slacking on the FEE. I've got the google doc set up but I can't get the link until I'm back at my computer (I'm on my iPad now). I'm a teacher so between wrapping up one school year and starting summer school, I've been swamped. :) I should be back to checking the boards regularly tomorrow so I'll get caught up on the PMs to everyone. :)

Hey y'all! I'm slacking on the FEE. I've got the google doc set up but I can't get the link until I'm back at my computer (I'm on my iPad now). I'm a teacher so between wrapping up one school year and starting summer school, I've been swamped. :) I should be back to checking the boards regularly tomorrow so I'll get caught up on the PMs to everyone. :)

No worries :)

Hey everyone! I'm finally back in action at a REAL computer! I've already told DH I need a laptop for "work" but he's not fooled...he knows it's really so I can keep up with my DCL obsession. He's cool with it though; I'm happiest when I'm planning cruises so that makes his life easier. :rotfl:

I THINK I've PM'd everyone who has mentioned even being remotely interested in doing the FEE (or anyone who just wanted to know what it is! ;) ) so if you haven't heard from me, PM me or email me at katiepetty@hotmail.com and I'll send the link your way. :dance3:

We're kind of at a disadvantage since tmrose, the person who started this thread, isn't sailing with us anymore. On my last cruise, I was the originator of the thread so I was able to post all the important info like FEE stuff, meets, etc on the first page of the thread. Any ideas how we can work around that? Maybe I can PM her (him?) and ask that the FB page link be added there? I moderate the FB group so I can pin important info to the top of that page. How do yall feel about the link being public, though? It's a private group but others can read what we post and I know some people don't like others to know when they'll be on vacation (that's why I didn't put the dates in the group name). Am I over thinking this? It happens...I'm a planner! :banana:

Let me know your thoughts when you have time!

Hi Everyone,

Just switched my family to this sailing instead of Dec. 1 for several different reasons...I think the weather will be a little nicer, and I'm hoping it's going to work better for coordinating it with the Free Dining dates at WDW, if the rumours are true and they release it.

I'll be sailing with my two daughters, two sons-in-law, hubby, mother, son (12) and 5 grandchildren (13 months, 2, 4, 5, and 9).

We're not doing the FE...but is there a Facebook group for this cruise? :wave2:

So much for me being all organized and getting the FEE up and running smoothly!! :sad2:

Thanks to everyone for their patience. I think I've got the spreadsheet all figured out now and it's editable (if that's a word?). PM me if you'd like the link. Now that I'm back in town to stay for a while, I should be more on top of things!! pirate:

Hi, we're still here - our date is getting closer.

Hope everyone has a nice July 4th holiday.

Lindapixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter