• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

not your everyday photos

Love the critter pictures... here is a few from OKW, we had a turtle coming to the balcony ha!

IMG_1118-1.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Our first night was at ASM... it was a great place too. The light from the room.

IMG_0391.jpg

CR South Wing hallway by room 5142

dscn0329.jpg

CR Garden Wing duck outside (almost inside) the room.

dscn0318.jpg

Wow,,,all of the pic attached here in this forum is awesome ''fantastic'' no regret it,,,:thumbsup2

I'm that guy that reads all of the great info on the boards but rarely comments. I love this Thread!!! I wanna get my old WDW pics out and see how many "not your everyday photos" I have. I have a slightly strange sense of humor so I'm glad I've found people like me:yay:

DH was wondering why i was taking photos of the inside of the fridge and the air con controls, my answer was that there are people on the dis who need to know these things! they're now all on this thread!! :)

Taken at Disneyland Paris, I called this "Cinderella taking a break from her royal duties"

PICT0028.JPG

BTW, I didn't enter any backstage areas to take this picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter