Not sure if this is the right board, BUT about deliveries...

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
I know they recently changed a lot of the rules on deliveries to resorts for people so I am a bit confused on what the policy is now. I am also assuming/hoping there will soon be some changes to the rules regarding COVID as we hopefully emerge from this. Has anyone stayed at a WDW resort lately who can tell me what the policy is if you order from Amazon or even a grocery store and want it delivered to your room the day of or even the day vbefore you arrive? Thanks!

We have stayed twice and ordered groceries both times. Bell services will still hold your groceries and then deliver them to your room when you arrive and call them. They will not, however, deliver them if you aren't in the room and especially not the day before (someone else could be in that room?).

We have stayed twice and ordered groceries both times. Bell services will still hold your groceries and then deliver them to your room when you arrive and call them. They will not, however, deliver them if you aren't in the room and especially not the day before (someone else could be in that room?).
Agree. They will not deliver them until you arrive and are in the room. If they deliver them the day before you arrive, the current guests in the room will love them.

It also depends on who you order from. They will not accept groceries from some stores (Walmart for example) due to the way they package their deliveries, so you may have to meet the grocery delivery.

I was asking also about how it works under the new delivery policies if you order from say Amazon (not perishable groceries) and the package arrives a few days or even a week early. Do they hold it for you at the front desk or somewhere else? Thanks

I was asking also about how it works under the new delivery policies if you order from say Amazon (not perishable groceries) and the package arrives a few days or even a week early. Do they hold it for you at the front desk or somewhere else? Thanks
A few days or a week earlyo_O I am no expert, but I doubt WDW will hold groceries for that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter