• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not So Scary Halloween...

paguy215

Earning My Ears
Just got back from Disney and already have a tripped booked for October! I'm curious...when do tickets from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party go on sale? I already reserved my park tickets as part of the package, but they didn't mention the Halloween event...I don't want to miss out!

Thanks all! Out of curiosity, how quickly do these sell out? Is this a "get online the second they go on sale" type of situation?

paguy215 said:
Thanks all! Out of curiosity, how quickly do these sell out? Is this a "get online the second they go on sale" type of situation?

I would only be concerned about getting a MNSSHP tix right away for the Oct. 31st night...even then I'd feel comfortable getting it just sometime within the first few days of them going on sale. Parties do sellout so I'd def. order mine before our trip, but it's not something that you need to set your alarm for etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter