Not getting emails from DisneyParks Blog anymore

iluvwesties

<font color=green>Always planning the "Next" trip!
I was checking my emails and noticed I hadn't received a new email in the last 6 days from Disney Parks Blog :confused3

I usually get a daily email with their updates.

Then I realised that the new law regarding spam came into effect on July 1st

I have never marked the email as spam :confused:

Anyone else having problems receiving legitimate emails now?

I want to start receiving the emails again, but don't know how to get them :sad2:

I noticed the same thing..... I am not receiving them anymore either and I have no clue why.

I know most of the other companies I receive regular emails from have recently asked me to resubscribe to continue receiving emails after July 1st. Maybe Disney just cut off all the Canadians? I haven't received any emails from them over the past few days. I think I'll log in and check my communications preferences, see if there's any info there...

Just this morning I still got survery invitations and etc from Disney, so it might just be that the blog havent sent out any new updates?

To be safe, I signed up for the updates again on the various sites.

That isn't a blog i subscribe to but i do get the one from Disney Food Blog and that is still coming. My suggestion would be to go in an sign up again?? :confused3 Only companies i got the notices from about confirming my subscriptions were Canadian .. in fact several of those didn't contact me and i hope i still here from them!!

I've looked and I can't seem to figure out how to re-subscribe.....

Same for me, there doesn't seen to be an area on the website to re-subscribe!

I checked the Disney Parks Blog web page and they have been updating it since June 30th, so the emails should've still been coming....

Just wondering if it's because my email provider is Yahoo.ca?

Perhaps a second email address that ends in .com might work? (Except that now I can't find the place on website to re-subscribe)

If anyone figures this out, please post and let us know.

I couldn't find the Manage My Subscriptions link in my profile, even when I went via the link in the Help section. If anyone finds it, please post.
There's a subscribe link near the bottom of this page - http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/ca/

I sent a question re: this to the Help email address listed...I'll post if I get an answer.

Are any Canadians getting the promo emails from Disney anymore? Mine all stopped as of July 1st also. It sure makes me worry we will NEVER get a pin code now, not that I ever did before LOL, but I had hope.

the only companies that are included in the anti spam legislation are Canadian companies. they are the only ones who sent me opt in emails as well.

i did get an email from Disney yesterday.

Just saw on another disney forum that the disney parks blog has suddenly stopped sending emails to anyone (Canada, USA or anywhere else)

An online enquiry has been sent to find out why....

Hoping they re-instate the emails, I used to look forward to getting them...

Morning...Just wanted to add that I to have stopped receiving DisneyParksBlog email...I am in VA and have tried to contact someone to find out the reason behind this...Hope we find out soon.

Morning...Just wanted to add that I to have stopped receiving DisneyParksBlog email...I am in VA and have tried to contact someone to find out the reason behind this...Hope we find out soon.

:thumbsup2

An update........

Have just read on another forum that the Disney Parks Blog email has been discontinued :sad2:

If anyone is upset about this (considering there was no notification that it was going to stop) you can email your concerns to:

Disney Online support at support@disneyonline.com

I got a response from the support folks. It's confirmed that the Disney Parks Blog email newsletter is discontinued.

I'm having trouble remembering specific titles of the other emails and I'm away from my home computer...does anyone have titles and I can get the support guy to check the status?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter