Not Dine, Just get the pineapple drink.

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
Is it is possible to stop by Ohana's and just ordered that awesome looking pinapple drink and not actually eat dinner there? DH isn't real fond of the menu and I just really want the pinapple drink so I hate to make a reservation and take a spot someone else can use.

you are able to order a drink from the bar beside and sit just outside the restaurant....I've had a pina colada there in a pineapple.

Of course!! the Lapu Lapu is an awesome drink. I highly recommend it!!

The Tambu Bar is the name of the lounge adjacent to 'OHana. There is a bar, as well as tables and chairs there. You can order the Lapu Lapu there. They also have appetizers if you are interested. You do not need an ADR to do this, but people waiting for 'OHana often over run the bar, sitting in the chairs, even though they have ordered nothing at the lounge.

We did this yesterday! I didn't have the Lapu-Lapu (I did have one before but didn't care for it) but we did have drinks and around opening time for O'hana it was packed! The bar is nice though and if you can go early afternoon it's pretty quiet.

You could also get the drink there and then bring it out to the beach to have while you watch the fireworks. :thumbsup2

I think the Lapu Lapu was my favorite thing of my last 8 day trip. I actually cut it up and ate it when it was gone.

The Tambu Bar is the name of the lounge adjacent to 'OHana. There is a bar, as well as tables and chairs there. You can order the Lapu Lapu there. They also have appetizers if you are interested. You do not need an ADR to do this, but people waiting for 'OHana often over run the bar, sitting in the chairs, even though they have ordered nothing at the lounge.

What kind of appetizers do they serve? Do they have the potstickers from Ohana?

What are the ingredients in the Lapu Lapu? I love Rummy drinks...so I am
very curious. Thanks.

What are the ingredients in the Lapu Lapu? I love Rummy drinks...so I am
very curious. Thanks.

If you love rummy drinks, this one is for you! Word of caution though...2 of them will put you on your a%$! ;)

3 ounces of orange juice
3 ounces of sweet and sour (1 part lime juice, 1 part lemon juice, 1 part sugar syrup)
1 ounce of passion fruit syrup
1 1/2 ounce of light rum
1 1/2 ounce of dark rum

I admit I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking, but I had the Lapu Lapu last year while dining at O'Hana and I thought it was rather potent :lmao: I started "feeling it" about 1/2 way into it. I can't imagine what I would have been like without the food to go with it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter