• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Norway Princess Meal for Solo Diner?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I was thinking of maybe doing the Princess lunch or dinner in Norway and was wondering how this would be for a solo? Is there a CM that walks with the characters to help take pictures? How is the food? Will the princesses think I'm weird to be there solo and want a photo with them?

When we went in May, there was a single woman sitting at the table next to us, she seemed quite comfortable, visited with each of the princesses, and someone from a table near her or her waiter snapped pictures when they came to the table. I don't think the princesses care whether you're single or not, they are just happy to see you =) I think you should do it! We loved our exp there.

I have done this breakfast twice as a single. The first time was a little intimidating, but both times I really enjoyed myself. The 2nd time I went, I brought a stuffed bear and put her on the table and asked the princesses to pose with her. They all seemed to get a kick out of the idea and happily posed. The first time, people at neighboring tables offered to take pictures with me and the princesses, so that worked out, as well.

I would definitely not hold back just because you are going solo! :)

I've dined at Crystal solo before, as well as 1900 and just was not sure about this one. I think that once they add dinner, it would be a nice change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter