• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Norway Magic 6/6/2015

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi Everyone, Been booked on this cruise as leg 2 of B2B for awhile but not been active on DIS in a while. Looking forward to this sailing and meeting everyone. For those who mentioned an ABD pre cruise add on, where can I find out more?

Could someone please post the FE details within this thread? In previous cruises, we've just had one post with a list of everyone participating in the FE (or multiple posts for multiple groups, if we have more than 15-20 people), with any relevant information, updated by the person in charge of organising the FEs. If the current FE host cannot do it, I can take it on, just let me know. :)

In other news, when I checked the DCL website yesterday it said our cruise is only 160 days away!! As this will be our first Gold level cruise, we can start booking excursions and Palo in 55 days. Whoa. We're going to be in Disneyland that day (go figure), so hopefully we can find some reliable WiFi that morning to get our reservations in.

Does anyone have any news yet on what the shore excursions may be? Nothing has been released yet that I know of, so we're doing generic research into each port to find out what there is to see and do and whether or not we can do it on our own or need a guided excursion. Has anyone found anything really fascinating to do in our Norwegian ports of call?

This is DH and my 7th cruise and we are excited to be taking our girls on this cruise! our girls are 9 and 6... And have never been to Europe!! We are spending two days in Copenhagen before the cruise. I can't wait to explore the newly renovated ship too ����

Just starting to focus on our trip now. My son keeps asking about it! Our first Disney cruise was last year to Greece and Turkey, this will be a great follow up. We are 4 in total: me, DH, DD 10 and DS 7. DD got an Elsa dress for Christmas just for the trip :)

Now to figure out how to get onto the FE list..

Just starting to focus on our trip now. My son keeps asking about it! Our first Disney cruise was last year to Greece and Turkey, this will be a great follow up. We are 4 in total: me, DH, DD 10 and DS 7. DD got an Elsa dress for Christmas just for the trip :)

Now to figure out how to get onto the FE list.

Our daughter (6 yr old) HAD to have an Elsa dress too - I don't know if she will want to take it off :)

Now to figure out how to get onto the FE list.

I have a DD 10 as well :)

This should be a great trip, but I would love to sit down and hear all about turkey and greece. My 10yo loves Athen and Hera and has been asking to visit Greece since she saw the itinerary. :thumbsup2

I have a DD that is 9. She also got an Elsa dress for Christmas. This one is the coronation day Elsa dress though, as she has the ice palace dress. We had to have it custom made, but that was what she asked for, so oh well! She did look amazing in it at the World over Christmas.

Like many of you, now that the holidays are over and it is officially 2015, I am really starting to focus more and more on this trip! Really getting excited!

I have a DD that is 9. She also got an Elsa dress for Christmas. This one is the coronation day Elsa dress though, as she has the ice palace dress. We had to have it custom made, but that was what she asked for, so oh well! She did look amazing in it at the World over Christmas.

Like many of you, now that the holidays are over and it is officially 2015, I am really starting to focus more and more on this trip! Really getting excited!

This is how I am feeling. Very very focused on trying to get everything done, paid for, and finalized. I am a planner by nature (although, I think most of us that booked over a year in advance tend to lean that way) but now that EBTA is almost planned, time to focus on the next two.

Hi all!

We've officially decided to do this cruise (YEY!!) so are now researching the ports (has anything been released yet?) and our cabin! Went on our first cruise in October and loved it! (Disney dream 4 night bahamas)

We are 2 grown ups - myself (28) Diane and husband Adam (31). Very excited about this one!!

Looking forward to chatting! (And hopefully booking palo!)

Hi all!

We've officially decided to do this cruise (YEY!!) so are now researching the ports (has anything been released yet?) and our cabin! Went on our first cruise in October and loved it! (Disney dream 4 night bahamas)

We are 2 grown ups - myself (28) Diane and husband Adam (31). Very excited about this one!!

Looking forward to chatting! (And hopefully booking palo!)

Welcome to the group :) There are a few port excursions posted for this trip. We are a chatty bunch so feel free to ask away

I would love to join a FE group ... It would be my first time ☺️Cruising for a while but never really checked out the boards until this one.. Is there anywhere that gives you all the details of being part of the FE... I know my girls would love it!

Hello,
This will be our 2nd disney cruise with three boys (8, 5, and 1). We went on the mediterranean one last year. I actually enjoyed it despite being in the room with a 4 month old the majority of the time. My partner is also keen on learning more insider tips on how to get the best out of his cruise.

We will be in Copenhagen two or three days before, if anyone is interested in meeting up. How do we find out about meet ups and fish extenders?

thanks

Hi everyone! We're late to join this meet even though we booked on opening day. This will be the first leg of our b2b. We just secured air tickets and are in the midst of researching port excursions now. It will be me, DH and DD7 on this cruise! Hope to join in the conversations :-)

:)denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter