Northern Lights

I'm jealous of those who might be able to see the Northern Lights. I hope to see them sometime. I've always wanted to!

FYI:

https://www.newsnationnow.com/science/solar-storm-northern-lights/
I'd love to see the Northern lights in Iceland they are colourful green, blue, pink and red.

Did you know in the winter there's cruises from Southampton and Copenhagen that goes to the Northern lights I think P&O cruises or Hurtigruten cruises that goes to Iceland to see Northern lights.

On my bucket list so far I only get to see them on the internet ! Not as good as in person maybe someday ……

Hopefully see them THURSDAY NIGHT. I saw them when I was young, after Christmas Eve Mass. we were driving home and I asked my parents why the clouds were dancing. We only saw white clouds, no color. It reminded me of that really old Christmas show with the Freeze Mizter. White clouds were spiking up towards the sky.

My wife had wanted to see them since she was a kid, even spent a summer in Norway and did not see them. She managed to see them in May just a few miles from our house. She may go out again tonight if it's clear and there are reports of them being visible this far south.

Saw them up north many years ago at the old cabin but may try to see them again tonight or tomorrow night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter