Non Disney trip- Resort with awesome pool & mini golf?

pittsburghmom

Mouseketeer
We are looking to book a resort over Easter break 2023. Cannot do a Saturday to Saturday/Sunday rental. Will be a Weds-Tues. Family of 5, minimum of a 1 bedroom. 2 bedroom would be ideal. Not planning on Disney, so could be anywhere in the Orlando area. Onsite water slide, lazy river, mini golf, etc would be fantastic. Where would you all recommend I start looking? How would I find the best deals?
Thank you!

I am guessing you are driving and will have a car.
I recommend the newer resort area located off Flamingo Way considered to be AK area.

I am repeating info from various threads already discussed.

The Homewood Suites is the only resort with a pool slide .
These are newer resorts for the area and include breakfast and bar area poolside!
Also should mention the H2O Water Theme Park located by the nearby Target off 192 Bronson Highway. …and they usually have discounts starting for Black Friday tickets. This is a really nice area with the Sunset Garden Walk and is next to the MargaritaVille Resort beautiful area to explore !

Winter Summerland Mini golf is also nearby but not sure if it has reopened?
23EF2AC3-D7AE-46CE-90A2-2C6BCEDD9C48.png

Last edited:

Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek rentals are restricted during Easter break. Since you're not planning to visit the parks, you may want to look for a VRBO in Windsor Hills or Reunion Resort. They've got really nice pool amenities and plenty of of kid-friendly activities. Verify that a particular VRBO rental would have access to the water park/feature pool area before booking from a vacation home owner.

Check out Fantasy World Resort in Kissimmee. The rooms are dated, but ours was clean and in pretty good shape. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. My main reason for recommending them is they have a lazy river and mini golf course. Their pool also has a splash pad for the littles and two big waterslides. If you require a newly remodeled place with the most modern appliances and features, this isn't the place for you. But we found it perfectly acceptable and the location was excellent.

Marriott Harbour Lake might work for you. It doesn’t have a lazy river. Universal Cabana Bay might also be good. There’s no miniature golf, but they have bowling.
I was going to suggest Cabana Bay. Water slide, lazy river, splash pad, 2 pools and a sand beach. City Walk has minigolf and is a short convenient bus ride away. The family suites don't have a full kitchen or laundry like other area options, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter