non-disney ornaments

I've bought a lot of wal-mart glass ball ornaments, but it was usually after the holidays on clearance. I've only broken a couple of them in the several years that I've had them.

But every year we get 1 special ornament from Disney.

What kind are you looking for?? Like Hallmark special ones or just decorative basic ones?

Some Hallmark stores have great after-Christmas bargains. I also pick up some simple things at Target.

I like to gift the kids an ornament every year that kinda sums up the big thing of that year. so, for example, my dd stated ballet this year and is really into it, so I want to find her a ballet ornament. That kind of thing.

I love the personalized brass ornaments at www.mileskimball.com. I have some from when I was a baby! And now I have them for my kids too...they have personalized and non-personalized. Retailmenot.com usually has some % off & free shipping codes if you look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter