• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non- Buffet Breakfast

Either Kona or Olivia's for table service. Kona has the Tonga Toast but Olivia's has their Banana Bread French Toast which I think is even better.
Either Captain Cook's or Gasparilla's for quick serve.

Non-buffet its definitely Kona. Their breakfast is amazing, but beware service is horrendous.

I know you said non-buffet, but we are not buffet fans in general but loved The Wave. They do have a regular menu you can order off of too but their buffet is small and creative with food that definitely does not taste like it came off a buffet.

Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club is good. We've had some chocolate waffles there that were delicious. They also have the buffet, as someone mentioned, which is fresh and has a great variety.

Captain's Grille (Yacht Club) - offers buffet or a la carte options
Kona (Polynesian)
Fresh Mediterranean Market (Dolphin) - offers buffet or a la carte options
Trattoria al Forno (Boardwalk)

I find that the GF Cafe has a very limited menu although I do have to say that they make great Mickey waffles. Crispy on the outside but soft on the inside and very fragrant.

The Wave is the best breakfast on property, hands-down. Excellent service, too, and the restaurant is rarely full so it tends to be relatively peaceful compared to some of the more hyped-up spots. You can do buffet, which is shockingly good, or order off their menu. My husband and I always stay Club Level which includes a continental breakfast in the lounge, but we still end up eating at the Wave for breakfast at least twice each trip, if that tells you how good it is!

Going against the grain a bit, but my favorite thing is heading to the Boardwalk Bakery, grabbing one of those cinnamon rolls, and just watching the sun rise.

I love Kona!

But to give you a completely different option, I fell head over heels in love with the Nutella and Fruit Waffle at Sleepy Hollow last July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter