Noah's Wish Trip (Wings ~ July 29, 2009)

I have been thinking of you all very strongly recently, Nichole....and praying for you guys. I hope your trip is very magical, and therapeutic for you all. It will be filled with moments of sadness to be sure, but I am praying that there will also be wonderful moments of memories and they outnumber those of sadness.:hug:

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

2 days and we leave. I'm feeling pretty stressed and just very anxious. Hoping I will get somewhat excited. The kids are very excited about going so I'm very glad for their sake that we are doing this.

Me too...

I hope you will start to feel excited once you get there.

I am sure there will be a major mix of emotions.

We love you and are praying for you. Praying that you will have some moments with your family that make you momentarily forget the pain of the past few months and make some fresh memories with your precious kids.

Please tell Kailyn and Joshua that I am thinking about them and was bragging about what a great big brother and sister they are to my friends the other night - they are legends, even here in MS. And tell Brad that I said hello.

We are praying for all of you! :grouphug:

Nichole: I hope you all have a wonderful trip. I have been thinking of you and wishing you all a time of remembering and healing. I'm glad Kailyn and Joshua are excited. Hopefully they will sweep you up into their excitement and the joy in their faces will be reflected in your heart, giving you some respite from your pain.

:grouphug:

Alison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter