"No Times" option

bellrae

DIS Veteran
So, trying to see if there is something available for a 180 day booking today and today's date is showing as "no times" rather than provide time/meal options - does this mean it is not open yet? Other (fully booked) days still have time options to search...

So, trying to see if there is something available for a 180 day booking today and today's date is showing as "no times" rather than provide time/meal options - does this mean it is not open yet? Other (fully booked) days still have time options to search...

What are you searching for? If it's something like one of the meal packages (e.g., Fantasmic! Dining Package) those are not always loaded into the system at the 180-day mark, so it will show "no times".

If it's CRT, it might be when it's closed for refurbs. If it's BOG, it's just that popular unfortunately. Good luck!

There seems to be a problem with the reservation system today. I got the same message when using my phone app, and a message about a problem with the system when using my computer.

It's been glitchy for a while. Last week when I was doing my reservations, I had to resubmit my search multiple times to get it to search.

I have tried to make several for the last week of Sept. Everything says no times. Surely it is not that booked up

Ugh but it is. I am stalking two things and one of them I didn't think would be so hard (cape may breakfast on the 26th at 08:00, only showing 09:55).
I just calculated and marked the 45 days out date in my calendar so I don't leave my computer that day! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter