• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Resort Availability

No inventory is being held back but there are a couple of possibilities:

You have selected and "Offer" that is unavailable during peak fall season so check your search settings.

Have you tried more or fewer days in your searches, how many days are you trying to book?

Early November is a very busy with lots of events, MNSSH at MK, Food and Wine is still going on, and that is when many schools are out for the first week. It is also Veterans Day on the 11th so a popular weekend to visit.

Finally the first week on Nov. 4-6 Disney has Multiple RunDisney race events:

Dave
Great advice Dave, I found that sometimes the non discounted rooms are a better deal for the set budget, being that view from room is not a priority for me.

I'm finding limited to no availability in late November early December at most hotels. Seems odd

Glad I am not the only one and it happened over the course of a weekend. It was like Friday, most were available and then gone by the following Monday.

Keep getting "not eligible for this special offer," but there is no offer for November/December yet.

We are booked at AoA November 30 - December 4. I checked to see what resorts were available for those days. Not a single resort with availability. Weird.

Edit: Never mind. I found some availability at the all stars at the moderates.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to find availability for November 4th-8th for the last month, checking multiple times a day. I haven’t found anything available.

I’ve been trying to find availability for November 4th-8th for the last month, checking multiple times a day. I haven’t found anything available.
Have you tried clearing your cookies? Or incognito mode?

I've been stalking the campgrounds for a couple of nights in November with nothing available. Someone suggested incognito mode and sites magically appeared. When I went back to my normal browser, they disappeared again.

I've been stalking the campgrounds for a couple of nights in November with nothing available. Someone suggested incognito mode and sites magically appeared. When I went back to my normal browser, they disappeared again.

I’ve been following the posts about this week for awhile. I’ve tried browsing in private mode & clearing cookies. Nothing that included 11/5-10 has shown up. Availability opens back up again for check ins on the 11th. In both regular & private mode. At first I though it was a glitch. But now I’m wondering if there are rooms blocked off for the wine & dine marathon that might be released later if not booked. I don’t know the specifics of run Disney events or when those rooms need to be booked by.

I KNOW! Was just checking yesterday and today, thought it was computer being stupid. THERE IS NO ROOM AT THE INNS,! But now that I’m over on the site, I can see why and with all thats going on, I think we’re going to look at January, Rates were a lot more affordable too.

I sure don’t want to be caught in those kinds of crowds, lol.

Forgive my ignorance please, but how do you go into "incognito" mode? We already have a reservation, but I've been stalking the site to find an alternative for our dates as we are not at our preferred resort.....but there is zippo available (Our dates are Nov 2 - 8. . . we can be flexible one day on either end)

Forgive my ignorance please, but how do you go into "incognito" mode? We already have a reservation, but I've been stalking the site to find an alternative for our dates as we are not at our preferred resort.....but there is zippo available (Our dates are Nov 2 - 8. . . we can be flexible one day on either end)
Nevermind......figured it out, Dr. Google to the rescue!! :)

But still nothing available....hoping there is some movement when we hit the 30 day cancelation mark......

Anyone have luck with availability yet?
Not me! I check multiple times a day, and try various lengths of stay. I was able to book a few days for early on in the trip over 3 different reservations. Still trying to book the last half of the trip at the same resort so I can call and have them combined into one reservation.

For my dates the hang up seems to be at the beginning…can’t get a room for 11/8-11/16 but starting on 11/12 it opens up. I’m thankful I already have a reservation but I was hoping to switch to another resort without doing a split stay. Good luck with yours, fingers crossed things open up as people change plans (or Disney releases rooms they may be holding back😉)

Not me! I check multiple times a day, and try various lengths of stay. I was able to book a few days for early on in the trip over 3 different reservations. Still trying to book the last half of the trip at the same resort so I can call and have them combined into one reservation.
Will they let you do this as long it is same room type?

I was not allowed to combine two reservations at the campground even though they were for the same type of campsite. I was told that I needed to cancel the one and modify the other to pick up those dates. It could just be a rule for the campground.

If they won't let you combine it into one confirmation number, but it is the same room type/view/etc., then ask to have a "continuing stay" note placed on both reservations. That lets the room assigner know you'd like to stay in the same room. They'll try to assign it that way since it reduces housekeeping.

Your actual experience in combining multiple reservations into a single reservation will vary based on the specific skills of the CM assisting you.

The primary issue is how the system works. It expects to make a new reservation / modification for the entire period but there must be open availability in addition to your existing reservation(s).

You want to have your rooms booked in the same category and and ask to be transferred to a Guest Services (GS) CM as they have the ability to handle re-booking situations when a general reservation CM may be unable to make the change.

Note: you don't have to combine multiple reservations just follow the post from @CarolynFH :
If they won't let you combine it into one confirmation number, but it is the same room type/view/etc., then ask to have a "continuing stay" note placed on both reservations. That lets the room assigner know you'd like to stay in the same room. They'll try to assign it that way since it reduces housekeeping.
The CM will update your multiple reservations by linking the other confirmation number in each separate reservation. You also should stop by the front desk to verify your reservations indicate that they are linked (noted) on your reservations.

Special note: if you use this method each reservation will still have it's own start date for the 60 day ADR scheduling window and Park Reservation window. If you have multiple package reservations you can just purchase your tickets with the first portion of your stay or the second part based on your park day scheduling.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter