No reservations

dfsiewert

Earning My Ears
So... what do you do if you can't get dinner reservations?
Just tried to get online dinner reservations for next week and nothing available. (sorry, other things going on)
Do we just show up at the restaurant and hope to get a table (with a wait of course) or do we just settle for fast food service (hot dogs, fries, ect.)?
Maybe call to check for cacellations?

Thanks

What days and how many ppl? I just brought up a few different days with a count of 2.4.6 headcount and left the restaurant area online blank. There is quite the list to choose from for tables. Something is available.

Otherwise if there is nothing on your list that you want then you could take the chance of a walk in or get counter service.

I searched four places at MK for dinner on 6/21, 4 people and the search came back with zero results. I will try again. I will also try leaving the restaurant fields blank.
I have yet to try the other parks for thr rest of the week.
Thanks!

There are only a few TS restaurants in MK. Try one of the monorail resorts or WCC at the Wilderness Lodge (boat ride away).

I hardly ever make reservations anymore so it can be done - however, you must not be picky about where and what you eat, and you need to be willing to leave a park if you want a sit-down meal.

I don't do the dining plan and I would not suggest doing a dining plan that includes TS without reservations.

There's only five regular TS restaurants inside MK, try a nearby resort if you need to have a TS.

Alter your times as well.

When I was looking for some for our family, they kept showing as nothing available but as soon as I changed the time (usually an hour earlier or later) some showed up.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter