No payment confirmation emails?

ichoose2believe

Mouseketeer
I have made 3 payments this month for my Disney Cruise and I noticed that the correct amount is reflecting in my account balance but I haven't received any payment confirmation emails. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thank you :)

Yes same here. Money taken out of my bank account but no emails from Dreams and my travel agent checked and no payment showing. 🙁
If you have a travel agent the payment all goes through them so you would not be able to see your payment history on the w website or get an email from Disney.

If you have a travel agent the payment all goes through them so you would not be able to see your payment history on the w website or get an email from Disney.
I booked directly with DCL. It’s only been happening since they “updated “ the website. So weird. I would call but the hold time is really long and my sail date isn’t until January.

Yes same here. Money taken out of my bank account but no emails from Dreams and my travel agent checked and no payment showing. 🙁
I booked / paid with DCL directly. In my case the DCL website is showing the correct amount owed just no payment confirmation. Luckily I always pay with the same card so it’s easier to track.
I hope yours gets resolved soon.

I have made a few payments on a cruise I booked in February. I have been receiving emails after each payment that say “reservation confirmation” and the updated payments and balance due shows.

Have you checked spam? I've been getting emails as reminders to pif, emails for anything that changed on the reservation, including payments with FCC and balance emails.

Have you checked spam? I've been getting emails as reminders to pif, emails for anything that changed on the reservation, including payments with FCC and balance emails.
yes, checked spam/junk. Only emails I have gotten lately are the “someone signed into your account” emails. In February I got all my payment confirmations but nothing since the update. I guess I should reach out to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter