No Pants at CP? Never Fear-Escalator Boy is Here! 10/9-After WDW, Come to NM!

Beautiful pictures. Jon and kaia look like they had a great time. Maybe next year we can go with you.

That balloon festival look incredible! I have to go someday. Thanks for posting the photos and I really enjoyed your trip report!

Great pics girls!!

I love the bees and Turkey one. THey are cute

The beer one:rotfl2:

Kids look all cute, all bundled up and all.

How cold was it??

:thumbsup2 Wow Jen, LOVE the pictures! It looks like it could turn into mayhem with all those balloons running into each other. :scared1:

I am glad you survived the motha! :rotfl2:

Oh nooooo! I hope you can come...but if not, there's always next year! :hug:

Looks like next year it is. DBF wanted to suprize his dad. He talked to his sister and I guess their dad is busy this weekend. :sad2: Plus we have to pay off our cruise by October 19th and we have a few other things planned in the next few weeks that we need $ for. I guess if we go next year we can stay longer too.

Great pics Jen! I went to one of those in Colorado, we woke up at the crack of dawn to get there, but it was fun. :)

100_1399.jpg

Is that a Pirate Balloon?

That's the best Balloon Disney could send? :sad2: Although there was one that looked like Dory.

They could've promoted their new Epcot/SE Hot air balloon.

What and amazing sight! I can only m,agine how special it was to view that! My favorite was the pirate! Aargh!pirate:

::yes:: That was the pirate balloon! They also had Darth Vader, but due to the wind, it didn't get to lift off! Jon was sooooo disappointed!

I'm working on my lessons learned! Post latah people!

BTW...all you people...thanks for bumping us up!
:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter