• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Music for Wishes Fireworks ???

Familytradition

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone !

We just got back from a 10 day trip. We didn't do any of the Parks this year just a lot of lounging by the pools at Bonnet Creek. However, a highlight for us has always been to see the Wishes fireworks at MK. We've watched them at the Poly, CR, and the Grand Floridian in years past...but this year was not the same. Everynight we went to watch the show there was no music ! The first couple of nights it was raining so we thought maybe they turned them off. But as the days went on, and the nights were beautiful, still nothing ! I asked the Concierge at the Contemporary and he's saying oh yes they pipe in the music ..... not this week they didn't. We went to the Poly, samething. They were showing a movie on the beach so I asked a couple of staff who were working outside and they seemed surprised that the music wasn't playing either. Same result at the Grand Floridian. Just wondering if anyone who is there now,can tell me if it was just a 10 day fluke ? Or is Disney, now cutting out the music from anywhere outside the parks ?

The fireworks are nice but without the music and storyline it's just not the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter