• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No longer a kid

avasdad

Mouseketeer
Our daughter is now 10. We understand and know she is now a Disney Adult. We booked for January with the 500$ off for the play, stay and dine package. my concern is she will want to eat off the kids menu at table service restaurants. Are we better off saving the credits and just paying for her kids meals. thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Are we better off saving the credits and just paying for her kids meals. thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

YES! You can eat more TS this way or do a signature. Some restaurants will also give her an adult portion of the kid's selections, if that works for you.

this does not work of course for AYCTE and buffets. there she will be charged as an adult

it may be time to ask of the dining plan still works for your family at this stage :)

I agree with previous poster. It may be time to re-evaluate which dining plan works best for your family. We are a family of 4, which includes 2 adutls and 2 teenagers, ages 17 and 14. We get the regular dining plan and still have credits left over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter