• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Info In Their System

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with WDW reservations. After reading about some people getting a pin for 40% off, I figured I would try. I have been to WDW at least 25 times. I have been registered on their web site as a user for at least 5 years. I actively receive all kinds of emails from them. The CM said there was no code next to my name because they didn't have me in their system. How could that be? I always book direct with them.

I also called and was told the codes are sent out randomly. I asked if they had all my information for me to receive codes, and he said yes(even though I've never received one). No discounts for me either:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter