• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Christmas mugs at resorts this year?

Tink415

DIS Veteran
Just back from our pre-Christmas trip. We visited 10 resorts to see holiday decorations. Didn’t see a single Christmas refillable mug for sale anywhere. None of the cm’s we asked knew if they were getting them in. A few said probably not. Disappointed as we always purchase. Has anyone seen any?

No, they recently came out with the new mugs replacing the 100 year versions. There's another thread where photos are posted. All mugs are the same (very cute) and have either a pink, green, orange, or teal handle and lid. No Christmas designs.

Thank you. I’m sad that holiday mugs have been discontinued. We loved getting them. I hope Disney brings them back! I did some googling and it seens the last time there was a new design for refillable holiday mugs was 2019 and they used the same one for 2020, then nothing more I could find. 😢

No holiday mugs, but i like how the lid closes to prevent spills

Thank you. I’m sad that holiday mugs have been discontinued. We loved getting them. I hope Disney brings them back! I did some googling and it seens the last time there was a new design for refillable holiday mugs was 2019 and they used the same one for 2020, then nothing more I could find. 😢

2021 and 2022 they didn’t have holiday mugs because of the 50th and 2023 they didn’t because of the 100th. Maybe next year they will since there will be no major anniversaries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter