• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Do you have the one with the huge balcony? I hope so for Alaska as you'll really enjoy the view!

It is one with a pretty big balcony, but not the one we had on the last cruise where it was the size of a value resort room at WDW! I'm sure it will work for me and my parents.

Fran has never stepped foot on one of our balconies, so I doubt this will be any different.

I always go out on the balcony at sail away, sunrise and sunset if we are in the cabin. I also check it out throughout the day. I plan on being there for a lot if the inside passage and Tracy Arm. Plus an evening glass of wine before dinner, even if it is cold. Although if I'm by myself, it may be short lived.

I don't hit too many sunrises; however, I love being out at sunset and during the day when I can.

I don't seem to sleep very well on cruises. I'm going to guess the beds are too hard. I LOVED the beds in the Poly Bungalows they were so soft and cushy but I was afraid that Fran wouldn't be able to move after three nights. Our sleep number bed is so cool. She can have a firm mattress while I have a soft one!

I don't seem to sleep very well on cruises. I'm going to guess the beds are too hard. I LOVED the beds in the Poly Bungalows they were so soft and cushy but I was afraid that Fran wouldn't be able to move after three nights. Our sleep number bed is so cool. She can have a firm mattress while I have a soft one!
Try asking for an egg crate if the bed is to hard. I did that on the Princess cruise due to the bed being hard.

Alison I love your adventures, when I grow up I want to be you!

Royal and Celebrity both have egg crates for the bed, so I follow usnuz's advice and ask for one the next cruise. I am with Fran, I love a hard bed.

We are headed out on our next cruise in 2 weeks and I cannot wait!

Alison - I am just a tad jealous of your Alaskan! We have to wait til next fall for ours

We have a retaining pound outside our neighborhood, that is almost to overflowing....

I think we are all so tired of the rain. and today is the preakness, another muddy race.

It's supposed to rain today and I'm running a 5k for my shelter. After the miserable disneyworld 10k on the rain... I'm not too excited for today!!

Thanks! It's gonna be me and a bunch of very wet dogs running this race. No one get too close!!!

Just make sure you don't end up smelling like a wet dog!!!!!

And I think I'm safe. It's going to be raining here as well. So, I'll stay inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter