No ADR / Walk Up Question

BobbyBond2

Earning My Ears
We are planning an impromptu few days in August, but I didn't make any ADRs. If no ADRs are available are restaurants still allowing "Walk Up" requests?

I can't remember!

Thanks!

Yes, you can walk up and ask and will sometimes be successful. There is also a "Join the Waitlist" option in MDE for some restaurants. It really just depends on how popular the restaurants you want to dine at are.

Yes, you can walk up and ask and will sometimes be successful. There is also a "Join the Waitlist" option in MDE for some restaurants. It really just depends on how popular the restaurants you want to dine at are.
Good to know! We're doing an impromptu visit next month, too - and I hadn't thought about how we might want a break from the heat at a TS restaurant in the early afternoon. Didn't know whether CMs would just laugh if we stopped in with a walk up request...nice to know they won't. :) Also good to know about the Join the Waitlist option in MDE - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter