Night of Joy Tickets

No. Park Closing is 7:00 and it is a Hard Close. People in the Park are asked to leave. NoJ tickets cannot be used until 7:30.

Darn. We have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 5:30 on the assumption that it would be just like MNSSHP. Figured we could get in at 4 or 5, have dinner, then go see my Newsboys! :thumbsup2 Love me some Duncan Phillips! :love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc

I know that if you buy group tickets you can get in at 4pm. At least that is what is published on the youth group website.

I know that if you buy group tickets you can get in at 4pm. At least that is what is published on the youth group website.

Anybody want to let two adults join their youth group? :rotfl2: I did get carded trying to buy a lottery ticket yesterday so I can at least pass for 17! :banana:

No. Park Closing is 7:00 and it is a Hard Close. People in the Park are asked to leave. NoJ tickets cannot be used until 7:30.

Thanks for the info Cheshire Figment!

It's just me and my DD15 so no group for us. I'm trying to decide if we can swing the trip. Getting in at 4pm would have really helped. :)

We went to Night of Joy last year. We got to MK around 5pm and were allowed in, and given a bracelet. At 7pm the CMs ushered people who weren't wearing a bracelet. Go early and enjoy the MK and some amazing music. I'm so glad that Disney has this special event:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Taken from Disney's Night of Joy site:

Event Schedule and Tickets

Both individual and group tickets are available for Night of Joy, a contemporary Christian music festival held September 9 and 10, 2011 at Magic Kingdom theme park in Florida from 7:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. each night (with early entry beginning at 4:00 p.m.).

It appears you can go in at 4.

We got in at 4 pm last year. It was not a problem.

Went on some rides and waited for Chris Tomlin to play :)

Unfortunately what I expected for Night of Joy was not what we got. I thought it would be Christians worshipping together, but it was one of the worst nights I've had at Disney. The RUDEST guests we have ever had the "pleasure" of dealing with. Pushing, shoving, nasty people. Literally shoving their way around in front of the castle to get closer to the stage. YELLING at the poor cast members who were manning the ropes. They had to rope off the front of the stage area because earlier in the day during a concert several people fainted from heat and the paramedics had a difficult time getting to them because the people would NOT move. So they roped it off and only let a certain amount into the roped section. We were right at the rope and people behind us shoved, pushed, pressed right against us and screamed and yelled at the cast members. They also LIED to try to get thru (but to no avail lol!) I felt terrible because we met up with a family friend and this was her first experience dealing with "Christians" at a Christian themed event and she was not impressed with their behavior. Ugh. It was not fun. :headache:

I have been going to night of joy for a while and guest can get in as early as 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter