Nice Offer For "Once Upon A Time" Fans

Thank you so much for posting this! I LOVE Once upon a time!! I will be doing this for sure next week when we're there. Yippee!!:banana:

Since everyone is "caught up", can someone please explain to me why Snow is with Prince Charming and not Cinderella?! Lol, that bugs the heck out of me!! Cinderella was on the show for just a few episodes then disappeared. But I love Snow & Charming together! Oh well!!

I'm equally as frustrated that cinderella's prince (Thomas?) disappeared and they haven't mentioned it since.

Since everyone is "caught up", can someone please explain to me why Snow is with Prince Charming and not Cinderella?! Lol, that bugs the heck out of me!! Cinderella was on the show for just a few episodes then disappeared. But I love Snow & Charming together! Oh well!!

I think Snow White tells a story to the Dwarfs, before she sings Someday, My Prince Will Come. She says something like, "Anyone could see that the prince was Charming, the only one for me. There's nobody like him, anywhere at all."

I know I never knew the names of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty's princes. I called them all Prince Charming. I don't think they even give a name in the movie, Snow White. I think that is done in a lot of fairy tales, the generic Prince Charming, I don't think they had names in the original stories. Lol.

Both Snow White and Cinderella have Princes called "Prince Charming" Nether are actually named in the Disney movies. On occasion Disney have referred to Snow Whites Prince as Prince Florian.

I really hope this is still available when we are there!! I love all the characters on this show! But Hook and Emma would be awesome ;)

I think Snow White tells a story to the Dwarfs, before she sings Someday, My Prince Will Come. She says something like, "Anyone could see that the prince was Charming, the only one for me. There's nobody like him, anywhere at all." I know I never knew the names of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty's princes. I called them all Prince Charming. I don't think they even give a name in the movie, Snow White. I think that is done in a lot of fairy tales, the generic Prince Charming, I don't think they had names in the original stories. Lol.
Sleeping Beauty's prince is Prince Phillip.

I have passed by it so many times, but skipped it because I don't have MM. But now I read it's a free download. Wish I would have stopped and checked it out. It's across from ABC Comissary.

Thank you:love:
I have a work trip down to Florida next week and was not planning on driving over much, but now I MUST! Now I know right where to go. Thank goodness my AP does not expire till November!

So I got photos made here on Monday, but now I can't figure out how to download my free photo. Anyone been able to download them yet? Am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter