• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cat chooses the Panthers to win, naturally.

There were two bowls of food, one for the Panthers, one for the Broncos. She chose Carolina. (Of course the Carolina bowl had Fancy Feast in it while the Denver bowl had some cheap stuff from Family Dollar).

I'd wait until you hear something solid from a reputable source before labeling someone a cheater based on what an organization like Al Jazeera reports.

Just to be clear, you do realize that HGH isn't a performance enhancer, and aJ has not been proven reputable, right?

Let's not be so blind. HGH is a banned substance last I heard....

In case you hadn't heard, NE isn't playing today, so it's okay to root for DEN. ;-)

Because Manning is so pure? Sending thugs to intimidate a guy, his parents and younger sister?

Also, that was a hog wash incomplete call against the Panthers.

Most of the analysts predicted scores in the low to mid 20s; they aren't too far off.

Honestly, with nearly 100% of the talking heads falling all over themselves about Cam and the Panthers, I mostly stopped watching. It seemed most believed Carolina would have zero trouble with Denver and would win just by showing up.

Of course it's not over yet, but that was a natural reaction based on Carolina's last couple games rather than the teams actually on the field. The spread was up to 6 points, which means if Carolina played Denver at home they would be 9 point favorites(?) ...that would be ridiculous. I took Denver getting 4 points and that looks like it might be enough.

Congrat's to the Bronco's D, they were great!

Halftime show was :crazy2:, and the 50 MVP ceremony was sweet, minus the booing for Brady. Way to be classy people. Great to see all those MVP's in one place!!

Congrats to the Broncos and their fans.

I wish Newton had a better performance on and off the field. But the person I blame most for Carolina's loss is the OC Shula. Did he not watch the film of Den/NE the previous week. DO NOT wait until 2 sec are laft on the play clock. That D, pinned their ears back at that point.

Well. that didn't play out like I thought it was going to. Just like I read all over Facebook, offense wins games but defense wins championships. Both defenses played well but clearly Denver's defense was locked in. I'm glad to see they got the MVP right too.

We're onto Baseball..... lets go RED SOX!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter