• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next Vacation?

ILoveDisney1998

<font color=green>Peeta, he's the type of guy I go
So my mom asked me where I wanted to go on our next Disney vacation, including Disney resort and I kind of want to go to the Carribean resort but I am not sure so I need ideas and advice on where I should go

Hi! Caribbean Beach is great to stay at. I like it there, not really any complaints except for the fact that there are a lot of different buildings and unless you're lucky you usually have to take a bus just to get to the food court/u have to wait for buses to pick others up from the other stations. But that's not a very big deal. I also suggest Pop Century, it's colorful and fun. I think those are the only two I've stayed at so far and have stayed at both twice.

Hi! Caribbean Beach is great to stay at. I like it there, not really any complaints except for the fact that there are a lot of different buildings and unless you're lucky you usually have to take a bus just to get to the food court/u have to wait for buses to pick others up from the other stations. But that's not a very big deal. I also suggest Pop Century, it's colorful and fun. I think those are the only two I've stayed at so far and have stayed at both twice.
I stayed at the pop century befpre and it was amazing but we are going to stay in a dvc resort and i think we are staying in beach club villas. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter