Next trip is November 2015' who's going us?

My sister and I are planning on taking my parents for their anniversary over Thanksgiving next year. I'm super excited, they haven't been in years.

We are planning on Nov 19-27 at CSR business class. We went over the same time period in 2013 and LOVED spending Thanksgiving at WDW!!! The holiday decorations at the parks and resorts are beautiful, and the crowds were very light all the way up until Thanksgiving Day. We all can't wait to go back!

We managed to snag free dining last year by checking in on the last day of the promotion, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to do the same thing this year... I'm willing to change resorts, if necessary, to make that happen.

I think FD was available for Nov dates in early May last year, so I'm hopeful that timing will be similar for 2015; that way it would still happen well before the 180-day window opens up for ADRs!!!

Sooooooooo excited!!!! :)

Just booked BCV for November 25th-28th. We will be celebrating my son's 14th birthday. So excited and the kids don't know about this trip!

Count us in!!
We're currently booked for November 17-29 for our 10th wedding anniversary. But, this morning I let my husband talk me into changing it to November 14-21 and then jumping on a Carnival :-)sad:) cruise November 21-28. He doesn't love Disney like I do, but he loves cruising so I figured he was right and it'd probably be best if we threw in a cruise too.
I mean, he IS the one that goes out and works every day so I can stay home and raise our precious babies. :goodvibes

Planning on Nov 11 thru 19th. I'm calling this week to make reservations . Getting six people to agree is not as easy as I thought....

We'll be staying at the Swan for the first time! We have stayed at the Dolphin many times,and love it there. Time to try the Swan!

We will also be there in November, but also willing to change dates if free dining does not follow last years pattern. We have 2 rooms booked at pop right now.

We have only been in August. How do you pack for the weather in November there?

We're in!
We'll be staying at Pop Nov 14-21st. It will be out first time at Pop and I'm really looking forward to it!

We have only been in August. How do you pack for the weather in November there?

We went in late November of 2013. There were some days when it was warm enough to swim, but there were other days when it got down into the low 40's, and I had to buy a sweatshirt because I massively underpacked!

My advice would be to pack clothes for every possible condition. Bring shorts and T-shirts, but also jeans and sweatshirts/jackets. You may need them ALL!!! I mistaken assumed that Florida would feel warm to me regardless (coming from Ohio) and was surprised when the temps were FREEZING to me. 40 degrees in Florida feels colder than 40 degrees in Ohio because the air in FL is so wet, not dry like it is up north... It makes a big difference.

On the other hand, I ran in the WDW marathon weekend in January 2013, and the temp was 82 degrees and sunny on my race day!!! It was shockingly warm for January.

We'll be there October 30-November 7th. Staying at POP! Excited for MNSSHP and Food and Wine. We caught both of those this September and loved it. We are also hoping to be there for MVMCP!

I just booked our next trip, Oct. 29 to Nov. 10, staying at Pop for the second time (2013) and our fourth trip in five years. We couldn't pull off an annual trip last year, but I promised myself we'd go again in 2015.

Additionally, I'm planning on doing the Jingle Jungle 5K after starting an intensive walking program back in April and having lost 40 pounds since -- I know I can walk 5K, but now the question is whether I can do it under the 15-minute/mile suggested pace time. I've got 9 months to get there! So, I'm eagerly awaiting the March 17 RunDisney sign-up date, as well as waiting for release of the MNSSHP and MVMCP dates, in addition to (fingers crossed) free dining!

Does anyone know when the last day to check in for free dining around Thanksgiving of 2014 was? Also, was there any room only discounts offered over Thanksgiving?
May have to postpone our trip we have planned for May & w/ ds's school & dh's work schedules, November / Thanksgiving would probably be the next best time we would be able to go. Thanks!:)

Does anyone know when the last day to check in for free dining around Thanksgiving of 2014 was? Also, was there any room only discounts offered over Thanksgiving?

In 2013 the last day to check in was the Friday before Thanksgiving; however, in 2014, the last day to check in was the Thursday before, so clearly there is a trend of moving that threshold earlier.

I am planning our travel this year with my fingers crossed for a Thursday check-in to get the FD promotion, but if we have to, I'll move it to Wednesday, and we'll just travel late in the day to get there before the midnight deadline.

And as far as room-only discounts, I think there haven't been discounts for Thanksgiving week in the past. I would not count on any this year either.

Good luck snagging free dining!!! :)

Count me in. I am planning for the end of Nov into Dec. Dates will depend on FD. The waiting is hard!!! I like having it booked so I can plan better. :rolleyes1

May have to postpone our trip we have planned for May & w/ ds's school & dh's work schedules, November / Thanksgiving would probably be the next best time we would be able to go. Thanks!:)

Yes there was a room discount. We were there from 11/20 to 11/28 and got a room discount for the first five nights.

We're hoping to do free dining this year.

This past November's weather was crazy. We had August humidity and heat through 40 degree freezing with a tornado warning in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter