• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next time I go, I'm eating at...

We are trying Hoop de doo (I haven't gone for 25 years so I consider this a new try).

Be Our a Guest

Citricos

1. Liberty tree tavern (gotta try ooey gooey toffee cake for myself)
2. Hollywood brown derby (hoping we can do the small plates in the lounge)
3. Narrcossees

These are our new ones for next trip...Sci-Fi Dine In and California Grill...We'll also be visiting some of our favorites Artist Point, Via Napoli, Liberty Tree Tavern, and hopefully BOG (for lunch).

In august I'm eating at
1. Spice road table
2. Turf club
3. Be our guest
4. Via Napoli
All new for me can't wait!!

Three places I plan on going next month that I haven't tried

Kouzzina
Spice Road Table
Pinocchio's. (I want to try the flat bread pizza)

On our trip in Sept the new places we are trying are:
Chef Mickey's (I've been going to WDW for almost 30 years how have I not eaten here)
California Grill
Sanaa
Tutto Italia
Mama Melrose
Holywood & Vine (Not for the food but so DGD can see characters)
Columbia Harbor House
Restaurantasaurus
We tend to eat at the same places so I am branching out this time.

Wow there are so many good ones already listed. I can't possibly just pick 3. My list of trials for upcoming trips are, in no particular order:

Boma--any meal

Tutto Italia

CP--lunch or dinner

The Wave

Coral Reef

Raglan Road

The Plaza

Citricos

Narcoossees

Whispering Canyon

LTT--lunch

Kona Cafe--dinner

EOS

Rainforest Cafe

That should all fit into the next trip,right?:faint::lmao:

For next year's trip (not booked yet, and still months out from 180+10) I am planning for my "new" places:

Narcoossee's
BOG Dinner if I can get it (I've done lunch)
Sunshine Seasons for QS

I will also be making my annual pilgrimage to Via Napoli and a return visit to Flying Fish (ate there in 2012).

Two places on my long-term list to try are Sanaa and Spice Road Table but I feel like I'd rather wait for a non-solo trip to do those.

Someday I'll get to these places IF I can tear myself away from my favorites!

California Grill
Biergarten
Chefs de France

If it were entirely up to me, these are the top 3 I want to try:
1. Artist Point
2. Crystal Palace
3. Citrico's

These are the new places I'm trying on my September trip:
Crystal Palace :cheer2:
San Angel Inn (would make the above list if it was larger)
The Wave (looking forward to that)
possibly Kouzzina (shortly before it closes)

CDF, first time for Candlelight Dinner Package in DECEMBER!:santa:

CANNOT WAIT!:thumbsup2

Filet sounds AWESOME!:)

Very happy to report that I have successfully booked 2 of my three! Teppan Edo and California Grill! Thanks for a lot of wonderful ideas for future trips!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not going to make them on our quicky upcoming trip, but my ever changing wish-list right now includes...

Narcoosee's
Biergarten (added recently after reading a thread here the other day!)
Sanaa
Tutto Italia (for some reason I have always wanted to eat there and never have gotten around to it!)

:)

Grand Floridian Café
Whispering Canyon
Lounges at Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge for drinks and snacks--date nites with DH:lovestruc
Via Napoli (maybe)

We are leaving in 12 days! Our new restaurants this time around are :
Via Napoli (daughters 13th birthday and her choice)
Be Our Guest
Ohana
Mama Melroses

Just back a couple of weeks ago, but new places I'd like to try on future trips are:

Citrico's
Blue zoo
Rose & Crown
Tusker House character breakfast or lunch (if we go to AK)
Trail's End
Grand Floridian Cafe
The Wave

Although we've been there before I'd like to give Captain's Grille another go...the menu is very different and looks better than when we went there in 2010. I'd also like to go back to Whispering Canyon, maybe on our next trip. It was ok when we went in 2010, but not the best. But I think now that my kids are older they would love the antics.

On our recent trip, our favorite new place, besides Victoria & Albert's which is in a class by itself, was Flying Fish. It's our new favorite signature restaurant and we will return there on every trip. If we could only go to one signature restaurant, FF would be it!

September 2014 we'll be first timers at bluezoo and Raglan Road. We'll also be dining at the Hollywood Brown Derby for the first time in 10 years. The rest of our ADRs are old favorites (Captain's Grille, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Shula's, 'Ohana, and Sanaa). Still debating whether to book our final lunch at Nine Dragons or Le Cellier.

September 2014 we'll be first timers at bluezoo and Raglan Road. We'll also be dining at the Hollywood Brown Derby for the first time in 10 years. The rest of our ADRs are old favorites (Captain's Grille, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Shula's, 'Ohana, and Sanaa). Still debating whether to book our final lunch at Nine Dragons or Le Cellier.

Oh I forgot to include Raglan Road on my list of what I'd like to try. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter