• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Next Promotion?

Taking this card out gives you $5,250 off a 250point Riv contract?! Can I get one of these if I’m based in the UK? And what if you bought 500points split into two 250point contracts - Could you then get $10,500 discount?
The $5,250 is based on $21 off per point times 250 points. At 300 points that discount jumps to $25 off per point. At 500 points it usually jumps again but that number isn’t listed on the DVC website right now so you’ll have to call and ask.

The Visa $1000 offer can 100% for sure be stacked on top of this Promotion, but I doubt you can get it twice.

Just need to check I’ve read this right: if I bought into Riv direct now regardless of price, incentive etc, are we saying that I could then add 300-499 points at $30 discount per point if I do so between 6th Feb and 7th April? I assume the $30 is a discount on the new $201/point and therefore it’s $171/point?
If so, for anyone that has missed the $30/point incentive on the $195/point price this is a good deal.

That can only happen when buying at the same time. if you have already closed, it’s too late.

If you did not, you can adjust but you’d have to pay the $201 before incentives.

What this is is really allowing new buyers to buy two different resorts that have the same incentives to reach a higher level of discount.

That can only happen when buying at the same time. if you have already closed, it’s too late.

If you did not, you can adjust but you’d have to pay the $201 before incentives.

What this is is really allowing new buyers to buy two different resorts that have the same incentives to reach a higher level of discount.
That makes sense. It’s a good deal for people. 👍🏻

I just saw under Member add vacation points, that BLT, BCV, BWV,PVB & SSR have the comment "Special offer: Ask a guide for details" - does anyone have any info of what the special offer is ?

I just saw under Member add vacation points, that BLT, BCV, BWV,PVB & SSR have the comment "Special offer: Ask a guide for details" - does anyone have any info of what the special offer is ?
I was wondering the same thing. My sales guide is calling me today at 10:30 ET so I will update when I find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter