News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exciting! I'm thinking that they're aiming to make this WDW like. Having seen some of the overview maps this thing is massive. I had been wondering were park 3 was going, now I know the plot doesn't exist right now. That makes sense. There are a lot of hotel plots though. Up by Toy Story I wouldn't be surprised if they could cram in more. Now Weiss says more around the lake too. That's logical and follows the WDW design. It seems like they're taking the greatest parts of Orlando and Disneyland and cramming them together. This is going to be great!

This is exciting! I'm thinking that they're aiming to make this WDW like. Having seen some of the overview maps this thing is massive. I had been wondering were park 3 was going, now I know the plot doesn't exist right now. That makes sense. There are a lot of hotel plots though. Up by Toy Story I wouldn't be surprised if they could cram in more. Now Weiss says more around the lake too. That's logical and follows the WDW design. It seems like they're taking the greatest parts of Orlando and Disneyland and cramming them together. This is going to be great!
I think the park it self is going to be amazing but the stuff going on behind the scenes continues with the nailing of the vice mayor of Shanghai. He was directly involved in the Disney project and his previous job also supplied the Disney project with materials. From the sounds of it those materials were unreliable and in some cases bad and had to be replaced costing more money.

I enjoy EO for what it is and will surely head that way next week. It would be a shame to shutter EO without bringing forth something new. Perhaps they'll do a preview rotation of upcoming theatricals.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...t-ct-bob-iger-nfl-statium-20151112-story.html

Bob Iger getting involved with bringing two NFL teams to LA. Interesting news for sure.

The articles states:

"The involvement of Iger in the Carson bid is structured so that it does not interfere with his duties at his Burbank company. Iger would oversee the design, construction and operation of the stadium as well as hiring decisions and naming rights."

There's some more business mumbo jumbo in the article, but it's an interesting read to see why he was brought aboard, and what he might be doing post-Disney.

this is very good news for Rams fans.

this is very good news for Rams fans.
I think the fact the city has made a stadium proposal is a very positive sign. Whereas the other two are in a stalemate with their respective cities.

The fact taxpayers need to foot stadium bills for an 11 billion dollar industry is an entirely different discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter