• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

They’ve been doing this since reopening. It just gives them a better view of if those rooms will still be filled. I think without the cancellation penalties people are keeping reservations until a day before or very soon to the reservation and then cancelling. This just gets a few more people to cancel earlier.

Poly was the only one to be pushed back. Otherwise Coronado is 10/14 and AoA is 11/1. No other reopenings planned and I highly doubt any others will open before next spring or summer. They can’t fill what they have open, they’re not going to open more.
True .. the very flexible cancellation policy must be really making it hard for them .. especially now with a LOT of reasons to wait before making the go/no go decision.

I know if I had a reservation for anytime this year .. I'd hang on to it to the last possible second before I make a final decision, waiting for things like (will some restrictions be lifted, will my resort even be open, will I get moved (if so, where), is the virus getting better/worse, is there a discount?), etc.

I have a reservation for end of January that I know I'll be holding on until the last moment for the above reasons (considering things probably won't be any different then than they are now).

I am looking forward to my dvc poly stay next week, I wonder how much construction walls will be pre setup

Disney asking guest with WDW resort reservations through Dec 31st to confirm, modify, or cancel at least 30 days out

https://blogmickey.com/2020/09/disn...-asked-to-confirm-modify-or-cancel-vacations/
I have 2 trips coming up. One in November and one in December, so I got 2 of these emails today. I emailed my Dreams Unlimited agent to see if there was anything specific that I needed to do to confirm and she told me no. It was very weird that they didn't include a link to confirm. I reread the emails a couple of times to make sure I wasn't missing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter