News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question. And sorry if it’s already been asked. What happens if your Boarding Group is called and it prevents you from making a restaurant reservation?

I am happy for those CMs, but when are WDW CMs going to get to ride?

talking to cast members on both coasts, it’s crazy how different they are treated. Granted, I only know music/performing people, but they also respond to cast members leaking photos, etc. A Disneyland cast member told me that one person leaked a photo and they all had privileges revoked.

Question. And sorry if it’s already been asked. What happens if your Boarding Group is called and it prevents you from making a restaurant reservation?
You have two hours to return. So if you have a reservation within 15-20 minutes I would go to that first then go to Rise after.

One of the things that can be an annoyance to premium channel shows like Starz, HBO, Showtime is the length of time in between seasons. I assume streaming services can also be this way but it sucks when you get so used to normal tv shows being many episodes and counting on just very late spring-early fall as the break in seasons.

Sometimes of course it's length of time in filming and expense of each episode/what goes into each episode that adds to the length.

American Gods for instances was on from April-June 2017 and then we had to wait all the way until March 2019 for the second season. I'd say that was way too long though even by premium channel standards. Black Sails was much better at about 10months in between seasons. The Sinner (which isn't on a premium channel) is longer at 11 months though we're going to have to wait 17months between when the 2nd season ended and when this 3rd season is going to start which is really long.

I think this is a big problem with the new shorter season lengths (which I like - doesn't drag out a story just to stretch it to 22 episodes) and an even bigger problem with the Netflix model of dumping the whole season at once. The large gap between the last episode of one season and the next allows for interest to wane too much. There are multiple shows that we were really looking forward to the next season, looked for updates here and there to see when it was being released, only by the time the next season finally came out, that interest wasn't quite the same, and we're usually trying to remember what happened the previous season. Then between that and deciding whether to go back and rewatch some or all of the previous season (which we almost never get around to having the time to do), we sometimes never pick that show back up, even if we really liked it to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter