News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks.

EDIT: I do agree anything new in HS is a plus but that said they are already using Sunset Showcase this way at this point so I don't really want another space like that. That said, I am waiting to hear a Star Tours replacement and idk there is a lot of other things that the park could use, especially when EPCOT is also supposed to get a big black box space essentially with what Play Pavilion sounds like.

News

Wonderful World of Animation makes its debut at Disney's Hollywood Studios this evening!

Not really a fan of this one. Odd transitions, strange music choices and arrangements. I feel like they could’ve put together something much better here.

Part of my problem might be that I compare everything to Celebrate the Magic which I thought was awesome and always brought a little tear to my eye.

Not really a fan of this one. Odd transitions, strange music choices and arrangements. I feel like they could’ve put together something much better here.

Part of my problem might be that I compare everything to Celebrate the Magic which I thought was awesome and always brought a little tear to my eye.
I got bored and quit watching after about 4:30.

Well I think maybe another issue for people is expectations. This is a Pre-Show not a nighttime spectacular. It’s before Star Wars and is mainly projections. I do like that they added a bit of pyro and fire which movie magic didn’t have. Also the lasers and lights have an added effect. On top of that they go through 90 years of animation. Steamboat Willie through Toy Story 4. For what it is I think it looks pretty good but will reserve major judgement until I see it in person.

I thought it was ok - started out good but then got a bit random. Wish there was more older stuff and went more chronologically and featured things from the Silly Symphonies and things like that

As a preshow o thought it was fun though - did like the fireworks and lazers at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter