News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just coming over here to post this news. Has this been confirmed as an "official" poster from Lucas Film? Could be just a fan produced poster.
Not fan produced it’s a give away poster for Star Wars Celebration, there also was a character reveal piece that leaked today. It’s not the final poster for the film but it’s a promotional one.

Last edited:
Dd and I are seeing it Sunday. I expect great things!

Talking about DLP in peoples opinion what is the bare minimum number of days to feel like you have hit all the milestones? Curious about peoples experiences on that.
Following this. We were planning on 2 days next year.
I suppose by having the event at Epcot, instead of DHS, you remove the speculation that you "might" get early access into the new star wars land.

Another part of me also thinks this event has to be planned in advance....and maybe they hoped to give a dvc preview to these folks, but with earlier opening that altered things.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of star wars land related announcement at the event, as you have to assume a huge part of your target audience will be attendance.

......just announced for DVC members, get your exclusive access and early reservation to the new star wars resort. Only $2599/night double occupancy, includes darth vader cupcake.

In all seriousness, you'd have a valuable group of people together to gauge certain ideas.
Well dh texted me this morning at work to see if I could get off work for this......it's already sold out! Incidently, I couldn't take off work anyway.

Talk about a busy poster. But, 3PO with the crossbow is awesome!
:earseek:

Well pooh. When our trio was scheduled for mid Sept we could have gone to this....now that we moved our trip up a couple weeks it doesn't work.

And bring back the MEAT!!
Yes! That pork knuckle! Where's the meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter