News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Dueling was better, but they lost the best thrill "g" coaster(s) in Orlando IMO. Hulk doesn't "duel" so coasters are fine by themselves.

The new family coaster will be fun, and needed- but still comes at a a big expense.

I agree that it's not an equivalent replacement. However, I think the lawyers were getting antsy about the liability of the ride with the past injuries. There were also rumors that the manufacturer wasn't pleased with how Universal had been running it not dueling. Also, to fit it into the Wizarding World, they did a poor hack job. Also, Forbidden Journey is not a ride that everyone can do due to motion sickness issues. I think more people can do a coaster. I know people that can't do FJ but loved Dragon Challenge. I think it was just overall destined to be gone even before Hogsmeade had been completed. I think the new Jurassic coaster will be a really fitting replacement. It sounds pretty exciting.

Do people really care abut it awards though? Honestly has no impact on my take on a film and/or my desire to see it or not

For the people that worked on it sure but otherwise who cares
General public probably not but I am sure the studios and those who worked on them do. I am sure Iger likes winning Oscars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter