News Round Up 2017

Definitely pretty cool how they pull it all together. It is interesting that they only have certain shows on certain ships ... we have our first Disney Cruise booked in February, but we are on the Wonder so we will get the Frozen show
We are taking our first cruise in July on the Dream for the DVC member cruise. I'm guessing Beauty will still be the show. I've never heard a negative thing about DCL from my friends that cruise. Enjoy your cruise!

We are taking our first cruise in July on the Dream for the DVC member cruise. I'm guessing Beauty will still be the show. I've never heard a negative thing about DCL from my friends that cruise. Enjoy your cruise!

Yeah definitely, they don't change shows too often and this is brand new.

Does anyone know if there’s a private event in MK on Saturday 12/16? I have been waiting for them to update hours, assuming there was no way they will close at 9, but since every other Saturday is open much later, I’m guessing they are actually done at 9. :mad:

Definitely pretty cool how they pull it all together. It is interesting that they only have certain shows on certain ships ... we have our first Disney Cruise booked in February, but we are on the Wonder so we will get the Frozen show

I'm also going on my first Disney cruise on the Wonder! We are doing the Southern Caribbean that starts on Jan 27.

I am going on my first DCL in 2018. We will on the Fantasy doing a Western Caribbean. I haven't looked yet to see what show that boat has.

Does anyone know if there’s a private event in MK on Saturday 12/16? I have been waiting for them to update hours, assuming there was no way they will close at 9, but since every other Saturday is open much later, I’m guessing they are actually done at 9. :mad:
I’m hoping they extend it as well. Dh and I are going for a quick kid-free weekend that weekend.

News

Walls are done at Choza Maragarita

From BlogMickey

Shocked they didn't go with Frozena Margarita. Guess they didn't want Frozen associated with alcohol. As for Disney perpetuating Spanglish stereotypes guess I'll just have to let it go.

News

The SpectacularLAB to open this weekend:
http://blogmickey.com/2017/11/breaking-spectaculab-open-weekend-innoventions-show-details/

And I didn't realize is is a show - I thought it was going to be more of a hands on experience:

The show will take place 5 times daily and has a runtime of about 25 minutes, with a Q&A session built in. The SpectacuLAB will debut this Sunday, November 12th, with a first showing at 10:30am!

"Guests will be invited to join a group of real scientists – and their tech-savvy intern – for a series of thrilling experiments that put scientific principles like ultrasonic pressure, barometric pressure, acceleration and force to the test. Through this funny and fascinating show, guests of all ages will have the opportunity to participate in the demonstrations and discover how each scientific principle has inspired amazing technologies we enjoy today."

News

The SpectacularLAB to open this weekend:
http://blogmickey.com/2017/11/breaking-spectaculab-open-weekend-innoventions-show-details/

And I didn't realize is is a show - I thought it was going to be more of a hands on experience:

The show will take place 5 times daily and has a runtime of about 25 minutes, with a Q&A session built in. The SpectacuLAB will debut this Sunday, November 12th, with a first showing at 10:30am!

"Guests will be invited to join a group of real scientists – and their tech-savvy intern – for a series of thrilling experiments that put scientific principles like ultrasonic pressure, barometric pressure, acceleration and force to the test. Through this funny and fascinating show, guests of all ages will have the opportunity to participate in the demonstrations and discover how each scientific principle has inspired amazing technologies we enjoy today."
Yeah they had casting calls for this a few months back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter