News Round Up 2017

Just heard this on the bus back from Epcot.

"Epcot has two rides, fast track and soarin. The rest aren't even rides you sit down in front of a tv screen and they blow air at your face..."
LOL! Then what is Spaceship Earth, Living With the Land, Frozen Ever After, and many others? I would also think Soarin would technically be classified under the "sit down in front of a tv screen and they blow air (scents) at your face" crowd.

"Epcot has two rides, fast track and soarin. The rest aren't even rides you sit down in front of a tv screen and they blow air at your face..."
Bwahaha! Were they confusing Epcot for Universal? :duck:

Orlando sentinel put out an article that they are looking at building a hotel on the site.
How anti climatic. That third gate has to show up somewhere. If i was Comcast, I'd buy up all the small businesses around idrive, then work my way up to basically owning all of International Drive. This will both expand the Universal Orlando Resort, and directly compete with Disneys side of the land. Of course with this their comes troubles. With the addition of "SkyPlex" coming in 2019, it will be less than convenient to buy up all of Idrive. The only reason why im even dabbling into this idea is because this is sorta what Comcast is trying to do: take over Idrive.

Well, I guess it's not a bus driver, so maybe it has legs.

Maybe it even has...sea legs...perhaps?

The kid in the car in front of us at school drop off this morning got out wearing shorts. It was 16 degrees at the time. Northerners are a breed apart from those of us from the South. I do however get a kick out of everyone dodging the sun, seeking shade. and fanning themselves at 70 degrees.

I live in Connecticut and besides when I'm at work (office job), or doing some kind of home renovation work (safety first), I am in shorts 365 days a year. And usually I just wear a light zip-up hoodie up top. Usually as long as the top of my head, my ears, my hands, and my feet are covered, I'm good to go.

The cold never bothere....nope, y'know what, I'm not gonna too it. Dem fruits is too low.

Sounds like a Twitter #overheardatdisney post.

I rarely correct people when I overhear something like that. I will occasionally butt in if I hear someone that seems confused about how things work and offer to help them.

How anti climatic. That third gate has to show up somewhere. If i was Comcast, I'd buy up all the small businesses around idrive, then work my way up to basically owning all of International Drive. This will both expand the Universal Orlando Resort, and directly compete with Disneys side of the land. Of course with this their comes troubles. With the addition of "SkyPlex" coming in 2019, it will be less than convenient to buy up all of Idrive. The only reason why im even dabbling into this idea is because this is sorta what Comcast is trying to do: take over Idrive.
I think it shows up on the 400+ acres they bought last year.

This was roughly my Universal experience.
Get in car.
Drive to movie screen.
Jumble about.
Get spit at.
Drive to another movie screen.
Repeat.

I thought people were exaggerating, but nope! I did like them but it got a little boring after a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter