News Round Up 2017

Universal News:

I just drove by Wet N' Wild this morning, signs are already down and they have a fence along the entrance and around the block that is covered with "Universal Orlando Resort". It appears they are going to start dismantling it TODAY. They are moving quick. I still have no idea what will be going there (hotels? Transport Hub?)

edit: Photos on twitter https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct
Possibly a true third gate for Universal instead of the waterpark that they're calling a third gate.

I'm a big supporter of Comcast...

Not at home...I hate their cable...and not really in Orlando - because my kids aren't old enough yet...and not really into NBC...

BUT other than that...put the screws
To the arrogance in the sundial building...keep it coming.

...I do like Minions...does that count?

Not at home...I hate their cable...and not really in Orlando - because my kids aren't old enough yet...and not really into NBC...

A nintendo land done really well could legit cause me to stop all Disney trips and concert to universal. My college years were castlevania, megaman, and super smash brothers.

How old do your kids need to be before they can be into NBC? ;-)

I have Comcast with their triple play deal. I have had to battle with them over ever increasing and unwarranted charges for supposedly necessary but unwanted equipment. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I believe there was a large lawsuit against Comcast for doing this very thing.

I have Comcast with their triple play deal. I have had to battle with them over ever increasing and unwarranted charges for supposedly necessary but unwanted equipment. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I believe there was a large lawsuit against Comcast for doing this very thing.

Yep...I hesitated for years to go to direct tv because I thought I'd hate it...couldn't be happier

A nintendo land done really well could legit cause me to stop all Disney trips and concert to universal. My college years were castlevania, megaman, and super smash brothers.

You're older than I am...no wonder you're so salty ;)

People are running all over WDW tomorrow. People are coordinating their own runs at pretty much every resort on property.

That happens everyday...not so "coordinated" though...

My last go was from the edge of the ttc...to the Chanel for the water pageant at the grand and back...

Not far but the problem was it was July 22 and 89
Degrees/ 85% relative humidity at 7:15 in the morning...

...I've rethought my life since then.

That happens everyday...not so "coordinated" though...

My last go was from the edge of the ttc...to the Chanel for the water pageant at the grand and back...

Not far but the problem was it was July 22 and 89
Degrees/ 85% relative humidity at 7:15 in the morning...

...I've rethought my life since then.
There is a group here at SSR that is running and even has cheerers. I went out and saw people running their "race" tonight.

Yep...I hesitated for years to go to direct tv because I thought I'd hate it...couldn't be happier

I looked into that as well. Problem for me is that Direct doesn't offer Big Ten or Comcast Plus which severely limits me from watching sports around Chicago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter