News Round Up 2017

Disney has announced discounted tickets for Florida residents for 2017 - 3 and 4 day Discover Disney. Animal Kingdom is blocked on these tickets from May 27 through June 9, maybe because that's when Avatar is opening?

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/01/florida-resident-3-potential-avatar-opening-date-revealed/

These are way cheaper than last year's early year promo of $209/$195 for 4 day Florida Res tickets. One could say this is finally a price decrease from 2016, since $159 is much less than $209......

Currently on the express bus from DHS to Epcot. Pick up is behind ToT. I'm loving it so far.

I think I saw you have a decently large group, but are there others on board? I'm really curious if the demand is solid enough to keep it going or at least have it in place for summer.

These are way cheaper than last year's early year promo of $209/$195 for 4 day Florida Res tickets. One could say this is finally a price decrease from 2016, since $159 is much less than $209......

That's a pretty significant decrease.

Must not be as confident as they were last year when they jacked this up to $209.

That's a pretty significant decrease.

Must not be as confident as they were last year when they jacked this up to $209.

Last year were all 4 parks included? Because that figured about $50 per park if all were included and that is the same this year if you are only allowed in 3 parks.

Last year were all 4 parks included? Because that figured about $50 per park if all were included and that is the same this year if you are only allowed in 3 parks.

You're only disallowed AK for 2 weeks - you can use it any other time for the next 5 months...

That same ticket in 2010 was $99. That's why I use the eloquent term "jacked up".

And you don't really see them reverse course like this.

You're only disallowed AK for 2 weeks - you can use it any other time for the next 5 months...

That's how I read it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter