News Round Up 2016

You are underestimating the sock market. I dont know anyone who buys .99 socks anymore, except maybe my mom. Stance has a pretty awesome line of Star Wars socks, among other designs. They aren't performance socks, but I think they are equal to Little Mismatch in terms of quality and their designs are more detailed.

Stance is also the official sock sponsor of both Major League Baseball and the NBA.

Last edited:
You are underestimating the sock market. I dont know anyone who buys .99 socks anymore, except maybe my mom. Stance has a pretty awesome line of Star Wars socks, among other designs. They aren't performance socks, but I think they are equal to Little Mismatch in terms of quality and their designs are more detailed.

If I paid $20 for a pair of socks - I couldn't afford to go to Disney World!

UGH! I really hope the outside of this new box is plain and unrecognizable as Disney. Our trip is a surprise, and that wouldn't do for the kids to see the box and figure it out.
The white Disney box has Disney theming all over it. Usually that white box comes in a brown shipping box though. I would watch the mail and make sure the kids don't see it. Disney also sends out flyers and pamphlets before your trip usually.

The white Disney box has Disney theming all over it. Usually that white box comes in a brown shipping box though. I would watch the mail and make sure the kids don't see it. Disney also sends out flyers and pamphlets before your trip usually.

It's always that "one time" they check the mail... sigh...

I know the way they are now is double boxed and the Disney theme is all over, but the line above the image of the older box implies that this new box is also the shipping container - "The old style boxes looked like this and were double boxed, rather than the box for the bands itself doubling as the shipping container". I wish they had included a picture of the outside of the box. I'm still about a month out, maybe someone will share a picture when they get theirs.

If they are doing away with the outer brown box, which it looks like they would, that's a bummer because the contents will now be obvious. More than just kids knowing, it will stand out as a target for mail theft. IMHO.

It's always that "one time" they check the mail... sigh...

I know the way they are now is double boxed and the Disney theme is all over, but the line above the image of the older box implies that this new box is also the shipping container - "The old style boxes looked like this and were double boxed, rather than the box for the bands itself doubling as the shipping container". I wish they had included a picture of the outside of the box. I'm still about a month out, maybe someone will share a picture when they get theirs.
I should get mine before yours, I will keep a watch for it.

If they are doing away with the outer brown box, which it looks like they would, that's a bummer because the contents will now be obvious. More than just kids knowing, it will stand out as a target for mail theft. IMHO.

I had that thought, too. I would not be pleased if someone else attempted to enjoy my Disney vacation in my place. But my guess is it most likely won't be obvious. It doesn't even come from a Disney address, at least ours didn't before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter