news letter

fugayzee

Earning My Ears
I have just received my save the dates from Disney and I would like to send my guests an additional letter (like a news letter) just to let them know they dont have to book their trip through Disney and to give us their conformation #'s when they plan there trip. Does any one have any ideas on what else we can add to our letter? We would like to fill up about 1 page of info & news! Our wedding is in Aug. 2004 at the Pavillion & The Living Seas!

Thanks in advance --Lisa
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

how about:

Where and how to book flights to Orlando cheaply

Website addresses that can give them lots of other info about staying at WDW

A rough idea of the plan - say if you want to make sure they are there for a welcome party and or rehearsal dinner. This will help them plan their trip appropriately.

Tanks Sam those are great ideas. I have done so much reserch on planning my trip I didn't think to add my findings to the news letter. GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Tahnks again!!!!! Lisa:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter