Newbie says hello!

Melawen

Earning My Ears
Following on from booking my first ever trip to Disneyland Paris which is also our first trip abroad in over ten years and the first trip abroad for our two children, I thought I'd do a search and found this place. I'm so excited and can't wait even though it's not happening until May next year. I have to vent somewhere though as we're not telling the children until Christmas!

So I'm Sam, my husband and I both turn 40 next year and we have two children who when we go will be 9 and 5. I've never been to any of the Disney resorts although husband has been to Florida I think it was. It was many years ago and so I suspect that even there would have changed beyond his memories!

Oh and if anyone can point me in the direction of where I can get some travel tips for small children flying who have potential ear problems it would be really appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter